- VIP Napa wine-tasting experience from San Francisco
- Enjoy a round-trip helicopter ride over San Francisco Bay and Napa Valley
- Visit a renowned winery on the Silverado Trail for private wine tastings and tapas with a wine expert
- Don't waste time shuttling from place to place; enjoy a relaxing, luxurious experience at just one winery!
- Perfect for special occasions and people looking for a truly memorable Napa experience
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a more intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Grand EntrancePhoto by: taylor
- Delicious lunchPhoto by: taylor
- Private wine tourPhoto by: taylor
- Private tourPhoto by: taylor
- Flying above San FranciscoPhoto by: taylor
- Arriving in stylePhoto by: taylor
- under the golden gate bridgePhoto by: taylor
- AlcatrazPhoto by: taylor
- NapaPhoto by: taylor
What You Can Expect
5 Star experience for my wife and I. It was a surprise 50th and she thought the whole experience was wonderful. I have already recommended this to many of my friends. Everyone was very nice.
Wonderful. fab wine tasting experience, excellent pilot. Thoroughly enjoyed.
An awesome experience. Very well organized with a great pilot and a fabulous wine tasting event.
The pilot was amazing, Vineyard wine tasting amazing as well. Will definitely use Viator again..Everything was fantastic, from shuttle to get there to shuttle and driver departing, Thankyou
This tour was really amazing
We were picked up from Union Square, driven across the Golden Gate Bridge to get to the helicopter
Mark, our pilot was great, very informative on the trips
Winery tasting also really great
The trip back was awesome
Just do this!
Fantastic experience, just as advertised, would highly recommend it. Short flight to/from Napa and a relaxed yummy lunch with complimenting wine samples. Pilot was very friendly and informative as were the staff at Jamieson Ranch.
My Partner and I had a great time on the trip through to Napa and time at the winery. It would have been great to have a little more time at the winery as it felt a little rushed but the wine and food pairings were excellent. The trip back and tour of the city via helicopter was fantastic as the fog had lifted a bit - so the golden gate bridge was 'up close and personal' as we went under and over it. Expert piloting and local knowledge from our pilot and bus driver as well.
This tour was amazing! The only thing I would change, is to have more time at the winery. The heli ride was so exciting and fun, the winery was beautiful and the lunch was delish!