- Explore San Francisco's Fisherman's wharf and North Beach on a 2-hour guided walking tour
- Admire spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Ride the world-renowned San Francisco cable cars
- See the famous zigzagged Lombard Street
- Climb Telegraph Hill to Coit Tower for amazing city views
- Visit the famous Alcatraz prison (if option is selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, take a scenic walk towards North Beach. The best way to explore this San Francisco neighborhood is to take a walking tour. Here, see Washington Square and the Saints Peter and Paul Church. You’ll start to see why North Beach is known as the Italian neighborhood as you pass the numerous Italian restaurants and gelato shops.
Leaving North Beach, get the insider’s tour of the back alleys and all the secrets they have to offer. Your tour guide will show you a hidden staircase and path that winds its way up to Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill, where you’ll take in breathtaking 360-degree views of the city. End the tour at Levi’s Plaza, where your guide will provide you with a cable car ticket so that you can continue to explore San Francisco at your leisure.
If you select the Alcatraz option, your tour guide will accompany you to the Alcatraz ferry landing after your walking tour for you to visit 'The Rock' – the former penitentiary famous for having housed such ruthless criminals as Al Capone (Scarface) and Machine Gun Kelly. Take the ferry to Alcatraz Island, one of San Francisco’s most popular attractions, and take the award-winning audio tour to learn about the famous escape from Alcatraz, the prison's notorious inmates and much more!