Celebrating 50 years on San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf, the oldest attraction has just undergone a complete make-over! The new, state-of-the-art Wax Museum is home to over 300 wax figures, featuring an array of fascinating people and periods in time. Don't miss out on the opportunity to see culture, history and art all in one place!
- Entrance ticket to the Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf
- Over 300 wax figures representing both contemporary celebrities and historical figures
- Be inspired by the Last Supper in the Hall of Religions
- Shiver at the chilling Chamber of Horrors!
- See movie stars, scientists, artists, royalty figures and humanitarians
See celebrities of today, such as George Clooney, Leonardo Di Caprio and Julia Roberts, as well as former US presidents including John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B Johnson and Ronald Regan. Also on display are a variety of people from around the globe including royalty figures, humanitarians, scientists, artists, movie stars, the chamber of horrors and much more.