Book by June 30th, 2014 and save 20% - BOOK NOW!
- 5-hour Cartago day trip by train from San Jose
- Travel by rail through the mountains past coffee plantations outside the capital
- Bicycle through the historical streets of Cartago with an informative local guide
- Discover Costa Rica’s colonial history and learn about daily life in town
- Sample local cuisine at Cartago’s Central Market
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
The tour guide Eric was phenomenal and very informative. We have learned so much that we may consider being future residents of Cartago. The combination of the train and bike tour was much fun! Awesome tour!
Our guide was punctual, courteous and extremely informative. The train ride was great as the scenery was viewed from a different perspective other than car or bus. Cartago is a beautiful city and well worth the trip of exploration as it was the original capitol of the county. The market was as authentic as it gets and the bike ride challenging as we rode up and down the hills. A good workout with a good guide. Thanks for the experience! Joe and Donna from Florida.