- Walking tour in San Jose
- Explore España Park on a guided stroll
- Visit the Costa Rica National Museum
- Meet an artisan mask maker in his home
- Enjoy a typical local meal at a historic restaurant
- Professional English-speaking guide and public transportation fares included
What You Can Expect
Next, get around the city like a local by taking public transportation to visit the home of a legendary Costa Rican mask maker. Step inside the building where the masks have been produced for three generations by the same family. You'll meet the artisan and hear the stories and secrets behind this creative craft, that plays a vital part in Costa Rican celebrations, holidays and masquerades.
The final stop on your San Jose walking tour is a century-old adobe restaurant, where a delicious traditional local lunch is served. Discover the flavors of authentic Costa Rican cuisine, and experience a typical meal enjoyed by the city's local people. After lunch, enjoy an ice cream snack before ending the tour at the Costa Rica National Theatre.