- Chirripó River whitewater rafting trip from San Jose
- Learn to raft with an expert guide, no experience necessary
- Expect to get wet as you paddle through more than 20 Class III rapids!
- Soak up the gorgeous, lush forest scenery along sections of multi-hued water
- Snack on a colorful fruit platter midway through the rafting trip and enjoy a delicious traditional lunch before or after rafting
- Round-trip hotel transport from San Jose, just an hour's drive away!
What You Can Expect
After the fun and thrills of rafting the Chirripó River, dry off and — if you've selected a morning departure — enjoy the delicious eats as you share stories about your rafting adventures. While riding back to San Jose, take in the beautiful landscape around you as you pass through Braulio Carrillo National Park.