- 35-minute sunset seaplane flight over San Juan
- Fly 500 feet (152 meters) above Old San Juan and beyond
- Enjoy a glass of bubbly as you take off from the water
- Listen to your pilot’s narration as you view the aerial sights
- Soar over El Yunque Rainforest and watch the spectacular colors of the sunset
What You Can Expect
Your seaplane flight starts between 5 and 5:30pm at Pier 6 at the Port of San Juan. Climb aboard your seaplane and buckle up before the start of your short flight. After taxi and takeoff, reach your cruising altitude of 500 feet (152m) and listen as your pilot shares a few details about the sights below. Watch as the sun creeps ever-closer to the horizon and the rays of light intensify the colors of the buildings below, adding a beautiful golden hue to the cityscape.
Meanwhile, keep your eyes peeled for points of interest such as the historic colonial neighborhoods of Old San Juan, Isla Verde, Condado and Piñones, and keep your camera ready for plenty of great photo ops. For the final part of your flight head along Puerto Rico’s coastline, passing above the sublime natural areas of El Yunque Rainforest, Isla de Cabras and Luquillo beach, before returning to San Juan for a gentle landing.
Nice flight - we got to see the different shades of water as we soared through the air on a smooth seaplane. My husband got to copilot and that was really cool since he is a retired black hawk test pilot. We had a great time. They do many options for partial day trips to islands and such.