- Tour of El Yunque rainforest and Luquillo Beach from San Juan
- Relax on a white sand beach lined with coconut palms
- Explore the rainforest with its diverse species of plants and wildlife
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from San Juan hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Luquillo Beach - sunraysPhoto by: Alexander A
- El YunquePhoto by: Anna S
- Luquillo BeachPhoto by: Wilhelmine E
- La Coca WasserfallPhoto by: Wilhelmine E
- WasserfallPhoto by: Wilhelmine E
- El YunquePhoto by: Adam G
- Cascada La Coca - El Yunque ...Photo by: Alexander A
- LuquilloPhoto by: Susan B
- Lunch stopPhoto by: Susan B
- El YunquePhoto by: Susan B
- TowerPhoto by: Marc V
- El YunquePhoto by: Marc V
- La Mina FallsPhoto by: Marc V
- BridgePhoto by: Marc V
- WetPhoto by: Marc V
- El YunquePhoto by: Marc V
- SDC11531Photo by: Ericka M
- SDC11526Photo by: Ericka M
- SDC11523Photo by: Ericka M
- SDC11512Photo by: Ericka M
What You Can Expect
- La Coca Waterfall (no swimming, just taking photos)
- Observation Tower
- Bano Grande (no swimming)
- 20 minute walk on Caimitillo Trail (easy walk)
- 2.5 hours on Luquillo Beach
The tour guide, Robert, was awesome!
Ricky was our guide and a great one! He told us all kinds of history and knowledge of San Juan on our drive to the rainforest. Then he guided us all around the hiking paths and found frogs and other small animals and told us all about them and the forest plants. Then we stopped for lunch at a small stand with Puertorican food, Then off to the beautiful!! beach of Luquillo. Lovely. Again Ricky is a very good guide and does his job well. He made our day!
Frankie was fantastic! His sense of humor combined with knowledge of El Yunque made this breathtaking trip a must. Our 10 and 13 year old boys enjoyed the tour. We were not able to visit Luquillo Beach simply because there were not enough people signed up for that part of the tour. Still worth it. Be cautious of bringing young children. There are narrow pathways with steep drop offs.
Our tour took place on January 31st. Our tour guide, Robert, was very knowledgeable and informative. Not only did we learn about the rain forest and the beach, Robert also explained to us about the history, culture and people of Puerto Rico. After hiking, it was wonderful to be able to relax and swim at a beautiful beach. There are food stands on the beach and wonderful drinks. Thank you, Robert, for all that you did for us on our tour. We highly recommend this tour.
The tour was great,very informative we got picked up from the double tree in a nice air conditioned van . The tour guide Tony kept the conversation flowing ,great personality. After the tour almost considered him a friend.
The tour guide, Jorge, was amazing! The trip to the rainforest and beach was incredible and he made a it a great trip for all!
This tour was the highlight of my trip to San Juan, PR! Our guide was Victor Martinez. He was wonderful! He has such a wealth of knowledge of Puerto Rico and the rain forest. The tour was very laid back and relaxing with a nice easy hike in the forest and some stops to take photos of the beautiful scenery and views from the observation tower. If you are looking for a challenging hike, I suggest you take another tour, but it was perfect for what we were looking for. Luquillo Beach was also nice, but I think if I were to do this tour again, I would stick with just the rain forest, but it was nice to see another beach aside from the resort beach. I would definitely recommend this tour with Victor!
Jorge, our tour guide, was AMAZING! What a great person...wonderful humor, very knowledgeable. El Yunque was gorgeous and then two amazing hours in Luquillo. Honestly, the most beautiful beach I've been in to. Its a bit selfish but I'd love another hour in Luquillo. Thank you Jorge!!
I thoroughly enjoyed the trip, especially with our guide Sami. We learned a lot about the island and got to see quite a bit. Definitely worth it and highly recommended!
Had a great laidback experience on this trip. The perfect way to just experience the history and the laidback way of island life. Highly recommended if you have some more extreme tours on your lists to do. This will definitely slow things down and put things in perspective for you!