- 2-hour nighttime sail in San Juan
- Admire views of San Juan and its harbor lit up at night
- Enjoy fresh strawberries and two glasses of wine, beer, sparkling wine or soda
- See World Heritage sites like San Felipe del Morro Fortress and La Fortaleza
- Watch for marine life like dolphins and sting rays
- Small-group cruise with maximum six passengers ensures a more intimate experience
What You Can Expect
Cruise along the San Antonio Canal, learning the basics of sailing as you watch the jib sail going up. You can take the helm for a bit if you want, or stay on the side lines, snapping photos and enjoying the sea breeze.
Pass by Juan’s World Heritage-listed attractions – the 500-year-old San Felipe del Morro Fortress and La Fortaleza, the residence of the Governor of Puerto Rico. Hear commentary about city attractions like the Puerto de Tierra neighbourhood, the city walls and San Juan Harbor, and listen to stories about the pirates of the Caribbean.
As you enjoy the views and listen to relaxing music, keep your eyes open for local marine life like dolphins, sting rays and seabirds, and snack on a tray of fresh strawberries (additional hors d’oeuvres and drinks are available to purchase). After a couple of hours on the water, return to the marina to continue your night out in San Juan.
Captain Judith kept us with drinks in hand and up to date with info as we passed through different areas in the harbor. I recommend the rum and mango juice. The night sail is nice because the hot sun isn't bearing down on you. We were under power for most of the trip but it was still a nice time.
Excellent experience. We greatly enjoyed the perspective of the city from the water. Excellent boat captain and crew. Very attentive;. I would recommend this for everyone.