- 2-hour nighttime sail in San Juan
- Admire views of San Juan and its harbor lit up at night
- Enjoy fresh strawberries and two glasses of wine, beer, sparkling wine or soda
- See World Heritage sites like San Felipe del Morro Fortress and La Fortaleza
- Watch for marine life like dolphins and sting rays
- Small-group cruise with maximum six passengers ensures a more intimate experience
What You Can Expect
Cruise along the San Antonio Canal, learning the basics of sailing as you watch the jib sail going up. You can take the helm for a bit if you want, or stay on the side lines, snapping photos and enjoying the sea breeze.
Pass by Juan’s World Heritage-listed attractions – the 500-year-old San Felipe del Morro Fortress and La Fortaleza, the residence of the Governor of Puerto Rico. Hear commentary about city attractions like the Puerto de Tierra neighbourhood, the city walls and San Juan Harbor, and listen to stories about the pirates of the Caribbean.
As you enjoy the views and listen to relaxing music, keep your eyes open for local marine life like dolphins, sting rays and seabirds, and snack on a tray of fresh strawberries (additional hors d’oeuvres and drinks are available to purchase). After a couple of hours on the water, return to the marina to continue your night out in San Juan.
Absolutely loved this! Captain Judith treated us like the royal family and made this one of the most memorable experiences during our visit to this great city. We would recommend this tour to everyone and will go again every time we visit San Juan. DO NOT LEAVE THE ISLAND UNTIL YOU HAVE SAILED WITH HER!
We enjoyed this tour thoroughly. It ended up being just the 2 of us and the crew - captain and first mate. It was fun to see the sights from the bay at night. The fort was interesting to see at night from the water. The drinks were tasty too.