- 2-hour nighttime sail in San Juan
- Admire views of San Juan and its harbor lit up at night
- Enjoy fresh strawberries and two glasses of wine, beer, sparkling wine or soda
- See World Heritage sites like San Felipe del Morro Fortress and La Fortaleza
- Watch for marine life like dolphins and sting rays
- Small-group cruise with maximum six passengers ensures a more intimate experience
What You Can Expect
If you go to San Juan you have to make it out with Capt Judy. Great time cruising around the harbor and very knowledgeable. Will be back for another cruise next year at our wedding.
Captain Judith kept us with drinks in hand and up to date with info as we passed through different areas in the harbor. I recommend the rum and mango juice. The night sail is nice because the hot sun isn't bearing down on you. We were under power for most of the trip but it was still a nice time.
Excellent experience. We greatly enjoyed the perspective of the city from the water. Excellent boat captain and crew. Very attentive;. I would recommend this for everyone.
Absolutely loved this! Captain Judith treated us like the royal family and made this one of the most memorable experiences during our visit to this great city. We would recommend this tour to everyone and will go again every time we visit San Juan. DO NOT LEAVE THE ISLAND UNTIL YOU HAVE SAILED WITH HER!
We enjoyed this tour thoroughly. It ended up being just the 2 of us and the crew - captain and first mate. It was fun to see the sights from the bay at night. The fort was interesting to see at night from the water. The drinks were tasty too.