- 2-hour sailing cruise on San Juan Bay from San Juan
- Sail past the UNESCO World Heritage Site of San Felipe del Morro Fortress and La Fortaleza
- Hear live commentary from the captain about Old San Juan and its history
- Take the helm with a brief sailing lesson or relax on a reclining deck chair
- Enjoy two complimentary drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) and a platter of fresh strawberries
- Small-group tour limited to 6 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Wonderful, smooth trip, beautiful views, spoiled by the 'crew' - expensive but really terrific. I would do it again. Oh, the marina is a little hard to find!
What a wonderful day we had spending time on a sail boat and hearing the history about Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Our Captain was fun and very knowledgeable. Judith gave us a chance to see some beautiful sights. Yes, the sights were incredible! What a way to take in the sights and history...
D and J
Very intimate, relaxing and enjoyable. The Captain gave us a great tour of the harbor. We loved every minute on the boat. Plenty of room, with good food and drink. I'd definitely do the tour again.
This tour was absolutely awesome ! I will go back and do it a thousand times again. Our tour guide was very friendly and informative and provided views of the island that were priceless. If you go to PR you must do this tour.
Fabulous. Relaxing Would do this again in a minute. Judith was very informative
I loved the tour, it was such a relaxing and romantic feeling to sail in the sea away from the crowd. Our captain was very nice lady , she explained in such detail the history and even the present of Old San Juan. I know it sounds pricey but it was worth it.