- Old San Juan small-group dinner tour
- Taste authentic Puerto Rican cuisine at 4 local restaurants
- Walk from restaurant to restaurant with your expert guide and hear interesting stories about the city's past
- Admire the city’s beautiful colonial architecture and cobblestone streets
- Small group tour ensures a personalized experience
At each restaurant, sample different famous Puerto Rican foods. As you taste each dish, learn about the Spanish-influenced cuisine native to the island. Try mofongo, a fried plantain-based dish served with rice and beans, Chicarrones de Pollo (Puerto Rican style fried chicken), a mojito served with risotto made with shrimp and calabaza (a pumpkin native to Puerto Rico) and cream-puffs filled with ice cream and covered in a chocolate rum sauce. After the tour, you’ll be free to explore Old San Juan at your own leisure.
Reviewed by Kamilah M, April 2013
The food was great an our guide was very knowledgable about the food and history of San Juan
Reviewed by Mark C, March 2013
Great time, small group, good food. Tour group should choose another choice for "Rosa's" VERY DISAPPOINTING, would not ever go back there, maybe just the prearranged dish??? Overcooked, Dried out, Tasted reheated a several times before. Carli's was EXCELLENT!!!!