- 2-hour culinary lunch tour in Old San Juan
- Visit 3 local restaurants and sample authentic Puerto Rican dishes at each
- Learn about the history of Old San Juan from your expert guide as you walk through the colonial neighborhood
- See historical points of interest including the governor's mansion and the Cathedral of San Juan Bautista
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
With your guide, visit three local restaurants specializing in delicious Puerto Rican cuisine and taste several small dishes at each. Try a variety of Puerto Rican and Spanish-influenced foods such as mofongo (a fried plantain-based dish famous in Puerto Rico), Chicarrones de Pollo (Puerto Rican-style fried chicken), a pina colada, Puerto Rican coffee, local rum and more! After your culinary tour, spend time exploring Old San Juan on your own.
Loved it!! We had Hiriam. He provided so much more information then we ever expected and it made the outing that much more enjoyable. I would recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys food and learning a little bit more about culture of San Juan.
Your guide was fabulous. Made us want to do more tours but we did not have the time. Would do again just for the food. Delicious