- 2-hour culinary lunch tour in Old San Juan
- Visit 3 local restaurants and sample authentic Puerto Rican dishes at each
- Learn about the history of Old San Juan from your expert guide as you walk through the colonial neighborhood
- See historical points of interest including the governor's mansion and the Cathedral of San Juan Bautista
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
With your guide, visit three local restaurants specializing in delicious Puerto Rican cuisine and taste several small dishes at each. Try a variety of Puerto Rican and Spanish-influenced foods such as mofongo (a fried plantain-based dish famous in Puerto Rico), Chicarrones de Pollo (Puerto Rican-style fried chicken), a pina colada, Puerto Rican coffee, local rum and more! After your culinary tour, spend time exploring Old San Juan on your own.