- Learn to stand-up paddleboard in Santa Barbara with an expert guide
- Admire the beautiful Santa Barbara scenery from the water
- Get up close to marine life like seals, fish and even dolphins
- All skill levels welcome, and paddleboard, paddle and wetsuit rental included
- Small-group lesson limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your paddleboard is stable and sturdy, allowing you to stand up on it while paddling through the water. Your guide will accompany you to offer support and advice.
While paddling along at your own pace, you’re likely to see seals, fish and possibly dolphins swim by! This is the perfect way to enjoy the serene Santa Barbara scenery.
For more experienced paddlers, your guide can tailor your lesson to you, ensuring you get a great experience and some exercise. If you’re up for an adventure, your guide can take you to the surf break for some extra fun!