- Beginner ski or snowboard lesson at La Parva ski resort from Santiago
- Take a day trip to La Parva and enjoy a ski or snowboard lesson from an expert instructor
- Admire amazing views and watch skiers in action at Valle Nevado and Farellones
- All ski and snowboard equipment included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Valle Nevado is home to some of Santiago's most challenging runs. Explore this beautiful resort with your expert guide and watch experienced skiers and snowboarders in action! Then, venture 7 miles (12 km) to Farellones, which was Chile's first ski resort. Take in gorgeous views of both Farellones and El Colorado from the base of the mountain. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in El Colorado (own expense) before suiting up in your ski or snowboard gear and heading to La Parva.
When you arrive in La Parva, get ready to begin your 1- or 2-hour ski or snowboard lesson, depending on your group size! Learn the basics from your experienced instructor and practice perfecting them on easy runs. Spend time trying out your new skills on the slopes and then head back to your Santiago hotel in the evening.