- Ski or snowboard day trip to La Parva from Santiago
- Experience some of Chile's best ski and snowboard runs!
- Take a beginner ski or snowboard lesson from an expert instructor
- Choose from 14 different lifts and 30 runs
- All equipment, lift ticket and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll have the option of taking a group ski or snowboard lesson at the beginning of the day. Learn the basics of these snow sports from an expert instructor. After your lesson, head out on the beginner runs and spend the afternoon showing off your new skills!
If you're an experienced skier or snowboarder, skip the lesson and head straight to the slopes. With vertical height of 1,351 feet (412 m), La Parva provides an excellent variation of intermediate and advanced runs. Take a break at one of the many restaurants or cafés for lunch (own expense) before heading back on the mountain! After a full day at La Parva, you'll be taken back to Santiago.