- Ski or snowboard day trip to La Parva from Santiago
- Experience some of Chile's best ski and snowboard runs!
- Take a beginner ski or snowboard lesson from an expert instructor
- Choose from 14 different lifts and 30 runs
- All equipment, lift ticket and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On arrival, greet your expert guide and accept or decline the option of a comprehensive ski or snowboard lesson. If experienced, skip the lesson and head straight to the slopes to enjoy over 30 runs and 14 lifts on a diverse variety of terrains. If not, listen as your professional teacher takes you through the basics of snow sports, trying your hand at a mixture of maneuvers until you feel confident enough to go it alone.
Enjoy the gentle declines of the beginner slopes or, if you’re an experienced adventurer, soar and slalom from heights of up to 1,351 feet (412 meters) on a selection of advanced and intermediate runs. Refresh and refuel with a steaming coffee and light snack in one of the resort’s many restaurants (own expense) before relaxing during the return journey to Santiago.