- Nighttime sightseeing tour with dinner in Santiago
- Explore the vibrant city after dark with a local guide, learning about its nighttime hotspots
- Enjoy a panoramic view from the peak of Cerro San Cristóbal
- Visit the neighborhoods of Bellavista, Lastarria and Sanhattan
- Relax over a 3-course dinner at your choice of international restaurants at Borde Río
- Small-group tour limited to six people provides a more personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
Hop back in your minivan and explore the old part of Santiago in the neighborhoods — or barrios — of Bellavista and Lastarria. Drive through cute Bellavista, admiring its charming buildings and witnessing its lively, bohemian scene as trendy restaurants and bars start filling up for the evening.
In bustling Lastarria, get out of your minivan for a short walk with your guide and check out the neighborhood’s historical architecture while passing by cultural sites such as the Chilean National Museum of Fine Arts. Travel onward to Barrio Cívico, home to La Moneda, the country’s neoclassical governmental palace. Hop out for a photo opportunity of the grand palacio before continuing through the financial district, known as the portmanteau ‘Sanhattan.’
Finally, arrive at the Bordo Río complex and enjoy your 3-course dinner at the restaurant you selected when booking. Relax over a starter, main course and dessert, plus a glass of wine. Your tour ends here, allowing you to continue your night out in Santiago however you wish.
- IBIS Puerto Varas (meat and seafood; cuisine from Patagonia and southern Chile; extensive wine list)
- Le Due Torri (Italian cuisine)
- La Tabla (Argentine cuisine)
- Zanzibar (ethnic cuisine)
- El Apero (Chilean cuisine; the restaurant puts on a traditional folklore show from Monday to Saturday)