- Valle Nevado day trip from Santiago
- Explore the mountain on your own or take a beginner ski or snowboard lesson
- Choose from 11 different lifts and more than 100 runs!
- Soak in the crisp mountain air and gorgeous scenery at one of Chile’s best ski resorts
- Perfect for beginners and experts alike
- All equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off included
With a vertical height of 2,658 feet (810 meters), an average snowfall of more than 300 inches (762 cm) per year, and an expansive terrain with a wide variety of runs, Valle Nevado caters to skiers and snowboarders of all abilities.
If you choose to take a lesson, you'll learn the basics of skiing or snowboarding from an expert instructor during. Depending on your group size, you'll have either a 1- or 2-hour lesson, which comes with a lift ticket to the beginner runs, where you can put your new skills to the test after your session. Most of the runs at Valle Nevado are geared toward beginner and intermediate skiers, but advanced skiers will still have plenty of runs to choose from, including groomed slopes and trails such as Bossa Nova and El Shake.
Between the 11 lifts and more than 100 trails, you’ll enjoy run after run amidst gorgeous snowy peaks. You can also visit Valle Nevado's terrain park, one of the best in Chile, designed and maintained for intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders. Try out boxes, jumps, quarter-pipes and more!
After your mountain adventure, you’ll be taken back to Santiago in the evening.