- Andes mountains and vineyard day trip from Santiago
- Drive to the Andean mountaintop at Valle Nevado ski resort with a local guide
- Frolic in the snow (May-Sept) and enjoy fresh mountain air with amazing views
- Tour the wine cellar and beautiful vineyard at Cousino Macul
- Learn about Maipo Valley wines and taste the varietals (tasting – own expense)
- Enjoy lunch in a traditional countryside restaurant (own expense)
- Snacks, bottled water and round-trip transport from Santiago included
What You Can Expect
High rating as everything was easy from booking our tour online to being picked up on time (actually a little earlier but not so much that we were rushing around), to being dropped off at the end of the day.
Our tour guide was lovely, friendly and well knowledgeable about the tour and locations, who also gave us a little gift pack that was helpful on the tour and a momentum to take home. Our driver was friendly as well and very good at driving the narrow roads. We thoroughly enjoyed our day and recommend this if you are in Santiago for a short time as we were only in Santiago for 3 days and this tour is a must.
Char and Corrie
Amazing mountains, around us a lot of condors and eagles, unimaginable. A wonderful journey. An excellent local travel agency.