- Private Santorini helicopter flight for a maximum of three people
- Soar above Santorini’s stunning caldera and Nea Kameni volcano
- Ogle aerial views of dramatic Greek island scenery, with a mix of countryside and sea
- Book the 20-minute flight to take in bird’s-eye views of Santorini’s impressive beaches
- Upgrade to the 30-minute flight for a ‘best of Santorini’ experience and see the island of Thirasia plus Megalochori and Oia villages
What You Can Expect
Spend longer in the air, checking out the caldera and Nea Kameni, and see a selection of Santorini’s top beaches, too! The beaches flown over are decided on the day by your pilot, but typical examples include Perissa and Kamari. Ogle the beaches’ red-tinged volcanic sand lapped by the sea, and look out for hideaway coves and secluded bays.
See the caldera, volcano and a selection of beaches, plus the island of Thirasia and two of Santorini’s prettiest villages: Megalochori and Oia. Glide above the vineyards and historical mansions of Megalochori, a charming 17th-century village, and look out for Megalochori Square where handsome tavernas spill onto the pavements.
Loop around Thirasia, the large island adrift from Santorini’s northwestern coast. Forming part of the remains of ancient Thira, the island is sparsely populated with most of its people residing in its main village. Look out for the brightly colored houses that characterize Thirasia, and then soar back over the sea to Santorini, passing the ever-scenic village of Oia. Have your camera ready to capture spectacular sights of Oia’s iconic sugar-cube houses and blue-domed churches from the air, and then glide back to the start point.
The island is stunning both in the air and on ground. The pilot was friendly, punctual and very knowledgeable, we would defiantly recommend this to our friends and when we return next we will do another tour
A very good experience for a quick view of the entire island with beautiful scenery.