- Private shore excursion around Santorini
- See the best of the island on this sightseeing tour
- Visit the dramatically situated towns of Oia and Fira
- Friendly guide will provide information about the sights
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Continue through the beautiful Santorini countryside to the village of Oia. Built on the northern part of the caldera rim, Oia is a place where many artists have found their inspiration. Enjoy the stunning views of the caldera, where many dwellings are built into niches of the volcanic rock. You’ll also have panoramic views of the rest of Santorini and the Aegean Sea.
Fira, your next stop, is the attractive capital of Santorini, perched on the caldera rim where the land slopes gently in one direction and falls steeply into the sea in the other. In Fira, you can either explore the town and its little shops at your leisure or take the cable car to Santorini port, where your cruise ship waits.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Santorini port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.