- Evening Santorini cruise including volcano and hot springs visit plus a sunset dinner
- Enjoy free time to explore the landscape at Nea Kameni volcano (entry own expense)
- Soak in the therapeutic and relaxing hot springs at Nea Kameni (entry at your own expense)
- Cruise to the rocky shores of Thirasia and watch the sun set over the island of Santorini
- Savor two courses of Greek cuisine with a glass of wine while on board the boat
What You Can Expect
Cruise to the foot of Nea Kameni and enjoy roughly 1.5 hours of free time for a stroll around the volcanic landscape. After paying your entrance fee to the site, explore at your leisure. Have your camera ready to capture photos of the dark volcanic cliffs cutting a contrast against the blue waves of the Aegean Sea, and look out for pieces of magma as you walk around.
Meet back up with your guide at a prearranged time, and walk to the volcano’s hot springs (admission fee at your own expense) for a relaxing and reviving bath. The naturally formed pools were created from volcanic activity and are said to have medicinal powers against skin and bone disease.
Feeling refreshed and relaxed, return to your boat and finish your experience with the highlight of your evening: dinner as the sun goes down. Cruise over the sea to Thirasia, the large island adrift from Santorini’s northwestern coast. Forming part of the remains of ancient Thira, the island is sparsely populated and known for its stunning rocky coastline. Moor up next to the rocks and savor your dinner with a glass of wine and water.
After watching the sun set over the island of Santorini, cruise back to the start point and finish your evening experience with a hotel drop-off.
Main course (choice of one):
- Rolled chicken
- Rolled pork
- Greek salad
- Grilled potatoes
- Rise (Santorini bread)
- Tzatziki (yoghurt dip with cucumber, garlic and mint)
- Fresh fruit selection
Loved everything about this tour.
This tour was amazing! You depart on a boat to the volcanic island and trek to the top (30 min hike). You then depart to another island where you swim to an inlet where there is a thermal spring. Red muddy water which stain so wear dark bathers. Then dinner on the boat and sunset views!!