Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour for a personalized experience.
- 4-hour Santorini wine tour, led by a knowledgeable wine-expert guide
- Visit three traditional wineries and enjoy a cellar tour of each as you learn about their wines
- Walk around a volcanic vineyard and uncover the unique viticulture of Santorini
- Sample up to 12 different wines including nykteri alongside local delicacies
- Call at a craft brewery and sample its beers on the daytime tour (excluding Sundays)
- Upgrade to a sunset tour for spectacular sunset views and a surprise at the third winery
- Enjoy personalised attention from a guide on a small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This is an amazing wine tour. The guide goes extremely in depth about how to understand and taste wine. You are treated with three very good wineries, all which have great wine and food. We received the brewery stop which was a good complement. The second winery probably had the best views on the island. Highly recommend.
This tour was fun, informative and a really good day out. Knowledgable guide was friendly and professional and very good at getting the group to interact and enjoy the day. Definitely recommend it!