Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour for a personalized experience.
- 4-hour Santorini wine tour, led by a knowledgeable wine-expert guide
- Visit three traditional wineries and enjoy a cellar tour of each as you learn about their wines
- Walk around a volcanic vineyard and uncover the unique viticulture of Santorini
- Sample up to 12 different wines including nykteri alongside local delicacies
- Call at a craft brewery and sample its beers on the daytime tour (excluding Sundays)
- Upgrade to a sunset tour for spectacular sunset views and a surprise at the third winery
- Enjoy personalised attention from a guide on a small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a great tour...small group of 7. Stematis was our tour guide...very knowledgeable and personable. We visited 3 wineries and 1 microbrewery. Highly recommed!
The guide was very interesting, me learn a lot about the degustation and more. How to manage the wines and foods. The quality and the quantity of wines tasting are excellent.
United States of ...
Knowledgeable and friendly guide, delicious wine, and a great group. Had a fantastic time! Highly recommend!
So much fun! Our guide was amazing, wines were good, we also had a fun group. Highly recommend!
This tour was a great way to spend a day in Santorini. The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable about wine and made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. This was also a great way to see other parts of the island that you would not see if you stayed only in Fira or Oia. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and came away with a better knowledge of Greek wine.
What a great tour! The guide was very knowledable and provided the right amount of information without going too much into detail. Loved the differenes in the 3 different wineries and the bonus of being able to stop at the new brewery. We did the tour at the beginning of our trip, which was helpful because it gave us some insight into the local wines and we were better prepared to order at dinner. :
Booked the sunset surprise and it was an amazing day to learn about the wines from the island. Our guide was a wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable sommelier. The food pairings were so much fun too.
This trip was fabulous. The wineries were wonderful as well as the pairings with each one. The sunset at Venetsanos was breathtaking. Our sommelier was very knowledgable and made us feel like a friend--not a client. Wonderful evening!
just one word..EXCELLENT
Exceptional wine tasting experience. We really enjoyed the tour guide, small group, and learning how different types of food change/enhance the wine.