Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour for a personalized experience.
- 4-hour Santorini wine tour, led by a knowledgeable wine-expert guide
- Visit three traditional wineries and enjoy a cellar tour of each as you learn about their wines
- Walk around a volcanic vineyard and uncover the unique viticulture of Santorini
- Sample up to 12 different wines including nykteri alongside local delicacies
- Call at a craft brewery and sample its beers on the daytime tour (excluding Sundays)
- Upgrade to a sunset tour for spectacular sunset views and a surprise at the third winery
- Enjoy personalised attention from a guide on a small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Fantastic tour! Very unique and enriching experience as Assyrtiko is indigenous to the island of Santorini. Would highly recommend for couples or wine connoisseurs.
The guide is nice and knowledgeable, he explained the characteristics and stories of Santorini wine and the mechanism behind the chemistry between food and wine nicely and in detail, even people like me and my girlfriend, who knew nothing about wine can understand him very well and enjoy the trip very much.
This is a must do for any person that likes wines. Dennis our tour guide / driver gave us a great insight into the Santorini way of producing wine, quite unique. With only a small group we had a personal tour of 2 Wineries with plenty of tastings along the way. Just when you think it cant get any better Dennis escorts you to the best seat in the house to watch the sunset and sample more boutique wines. The pickup was on time and the trip was done at a very comfortable pace. Well done to all concerned.
It was an amazing tour! Stamatis was an extremely knowledgable sommelier who kept the tour educational but also fun! The food pairings with the wines was an excellent addition to the wines. I loved that it was only 8 people because it was very intimate and we all became friends by the end of the tour. The sunset view at the end was spectacular and we even had a few surprises along the way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was fantastic. Our guide was extremely knowledgable about the local wines and wine in general and very enthusiastic to share them with us.
We loved this tour, enjoyed all wineries, had some fun while learning some new things! Great day :)
Awesome! Stamitis was our guide, he couldn't have been more knowledgable and kind. Highly recommended, even if your not a wino.
Great tour! Stamatis was a fantastic guide and really made the tour special. We really had a fun time, and got some wines to take home too :-)
Fantastic day out. Great presentation and food. Learnt a lot about the wines and pairings with food. Great scenery from the first tasting. Initially I was not going to do the trip because of my fear of heights but I did the cable car and it was a breeze and then to have this trip at the top was great. Thank you.