This eclectic city features a range of styles – from colonial Portuguese buildings to art nouveau edifices to the modernist structures of Oscar Niemeyer.
Learn about all of them and more on this 3-hour tour with an expert guide, exploring the city by private vehicle. You’ll see buildings such as the Unique Hotel and the São Paulo Museum of Art, and gain knowledge of the famous architects that constructed them.
- Learn about the eclectic architecture of São Paulo during a private tour
- Enjoy the personal attention and flexibility that comes with booking a private guide and vehicle
- Stop by fascinating examples of the city's diverse architecture such as the Unique Hotel and the São Paulo Museum of Art
- Get a peek into the history of the city through its architecture
- Round-trip transportation from São Paulo hotels is included
What You Can Expect
Spot several European architectural styles developed since the mid-19th century and get to know Brazil’s 20th-century modernist school of architecture, which made the country famous throughout the world. Admire works by architects like Oscar Niemeyer, such as the Edifício Copan and see the São Paulo Museum of Art, developed by Lina Bo Bardi -- famous for her modernist Glass House in the Morumbi neighborhood. Be amazed by the neoclassical, art nouveau, brutalist and contemporary styles that coexist within the metropolis.
Before return transport to your hotel, your guide will tell you about the famous architects who contributed their talents to build São Paulo, such as Ramos de Azevedo and Vilanova Artigas. Learn about Isay Weinfeld’s Livraria da Vila (a bookshop with revolving shelves), as well as the museums and art galleries of Paulo Mendes da Rocha, such as the New Leme Gallery.