- 3- or 5-hour private city tour of São Paulo
- Enjoy sightseeing by private vehicle with a knowledgeable guide
- Take a brief walk through downtown São Paulo and drive through the Japanese district of Liberdade
- View city landmarks like the Municipal Theatre, Catedral da Sé, Banespa Tower and the Martinelli building – Sao Paulo’s first skyscraper
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
- Liberdade – the Japanese district of São Paulo, where Japanese immigrants settled at the beginning of the 20th century
- Higienópolis – one of São Paulo’s first wealthy neighborhoods with preserved mansions alongside buildings famous their modernist architecture
- Pacaembu – an upper-middle class neighborhood, famous for its winding streets and hilly terrain. It is the home of Pacaembu Soccer Stadium, which houses the Museum of Football, currently one of the most visited museums in São Paulo.
- Paulista Avenue – a financial district created at the end of the 19th century, then home to wealthy coffee farmers
- Ibirapuera Park – São Paulo´s main park, including a peaceful garden landscape designed by Roberto Burle Marx
- Jardins district – one of the most sophisticated and cosmopolitan districts of São Paulo, with good restaurants, shops and luxury hotels
- Itaim neighborhood and Berrini Avenue – important commercial sites where modern office buildings represent São Paulo’s most contemporary architecture. At Berrini Avenue, find the Stay Bridge of São Paulo, one of the city’s most famous landmarks.
- Vila Madalena neighborhood and Sunset Square – a bohemian area full of artist studios and home to the best murals in town. At the Sunset Square, enjoy great views of the city.