- 1.5-hour Civil War walking tour of Savannah
- Explore the Savannah Historic District, one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US
- Pass the houses of the South's most prominent generals
- Learn about the Confederate states' role in the Civil War
- Hear stories about Savannah's military strategies and civilian hardships
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Though credit goes to the attack on Fort Sumter in North Carolina, the Civil War actually started in Savannah three months prior. Discover more little-known facts like this as you dive into the history of one of the country's most significant landmarks.