- 75-minute ghosts-and-gravestones trolley tour of Savannah
- Step aboard the ‘trolley of the doomed’ for a frighteningly fun experience
- Gain exclusive nighttime entry into the Andrew Low House and River Street’s Perkins and Sons Ship Chandlery
- Hear tales of murder, mayhem and other mysterious happenings in the haunted city
- Enjoy a mix of Savannah’s darker side with a dose of humor
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Most haunted tours can be rather frightening, but this tour infuses humor into its ghostly theme. It makes it more fun for everyone, especially if you scare easily!
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Was quite interesting but not as scary as I would have liked. The best bit was the Ships Chandlery.
The trip was average. I guess we just expected more. We were more interested in the dark history of Savannah than anything. I took several pictures and really didn't get much. On our return back to River Street I was able to take some night time photos outdoors which are amazing. Next time I will just take a night time walking tour.
A little bit corny and hokey. Spending 15 minute looking for EVP's in a wearhouse was not what I was expecting, wnated more stories of ghosts etc in the actual historic district. however guide was good and twist at the end was entertaining.
Just not what I was expecting
Overly dramatic and not particularly interesting
Jeremy H USA
it is not not up to my expectation