- 2-hour night walking tour of historic Savannah pubs and taverns
- Explore the old colonial section of the Savannah Historic District
- Learn about Savannah legends and scandals from your knowledgeable guide
- Stop at eight historic Savannah pubs and enjoy their drink specials (own expense)
- Immerse yourself in Savannah's culture and nightlife and meet new people!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your guide will also tell you about the local legends, racy scandals and scintillating secrets of this almost 300-year-old city. Along the way, stop in at historic pubs such as Churchill's Pub and Molly MacPherson's and learn the part each plays in Savannah's colorful history. Indulge in drink specials at the pubs (own expense) and soak up the local culture.
During your easy 2-hour walking tour, you'll cover a total of about one mile (1.6 km). Your tour will conclude at a pub in downtown Savannah, where you can easily continue your night on the town on your own.