- 1.5-hour martini tour of Savannah, led by a friendly local guide
- Visit four bars around Savannah’s Historical District and enjoy drinks in each one
- Hear fun facts about the city’s history and learn about the speakeasies that existed in the Prohibition era
- Try a popular Prohibition-era martini, as well as different flavor varietals such as tropical fruit
- Travel by foot, and hear local celebrity gossip plus trivia about Savannah and its nightlife
What You Can Expect
Roger was very informative and interesting. loved it
Amazing tour! Ralph was an awesome guide and brought us to four bars for Martinis. It involved walking which did not bother me but if walking is an issue then you should probably reconsider. We had a Rice Krispie martini at Jen and Friends which was delicious.
This tour was great! You'll learn the history of the martini and some Savannah history as well. The martins were excellent :) I would make sure to eat before this tour or you will be "feeling it" rather quickly. My favorite martini was at Jen and Friends, there they served us a rice krispy treat martini. Yummo!!
It was fun to get to know some of the bars in town...tour guide was filling in for the regular tour guide so did get some fun history on all the movies filmed in Savannah.
Great idea, but needs work on the execution. I didn't like standing in the street with a plastic cup as my martini. And a sports bar???? Get martini bars that want to actively participate and do it right. Guide was not entertaining. Overall, well below acceptable.