- 1.5-hour martini tour of Savannah, led by a friendly local guide
- Visit four bars around Savannah’s Historical District and enjoy drinks in each one
- Hear fun facts about the city’s history and learn about the speakeasies that existed in the Prohibition era
- Try a popular Prohibition-era martini, as well as different flavor varietals such as tropical fruit
- Travel by foot, and hear local celebrity gossip plus trivia about Savannah and its nightlife
What You Can Expect
Head to a venue famous for its Prohibition-era martini, and hear fun facts and trivia about the city during Prohibition days when speakeasies were commonplace. Hear about the 1990s renaissance of the humble martini thanks to Sex and the City, and chat about the different types of the classic cocktail that can be found around the city.
Continue exploring Savannah’s Historic District by foot, and visit three further bars or restaurants to try a different cocktail in each one. If you have a sweet tooth, try a tropical fruit martini! Or, if you’re looking for a more refined flavor, sip on an elderflower martini, and compare the different flavors with other drinkers in your group.
Besides learning about the bars and different martinis, hear tips from your guide for other restaurants and bars to visit independently. You’ll also get the lowdown on local celebrity gossip, as well as some entertaining trivia about the city and its captivating nightlife scene.
After your fourth and final bar, travel back to the start point at Savannah Visitor Center where your martini tour finishes.
Roger was very informative and interesting. loved it
Amazing tour! Ralph was an awesome guide and brought us to four bars for Martinis. It involved walking which did not bother me but if walking is an issue then you should probably reconsider. We had a Rice Krispie martini at Jen and Friends which was delicious.