- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
The tour was very informative, relaxed and the perfect start to our weekend in Savannah.
Excellent ,did this first to find out what we wanted to see.
Thoroughly enjoyable tour. Our guide was so knowledgeable, not only with historical facts, but present-day tidbits of interest.
This is a great way to go in Savannah. The Trolley tour portion was through and informative. Having access to the shuttles for 2 days we purchased the 2-day option was a nice benefit, if only to have a quick and comfortable ride back to our hotel after long days of walking the city. The museum tour is a nice bonus as well.
A most excellent walking adventure!
Our tour guide was very thorough and enjoyable!
The Trolley driver was very entertaining and informative. Convenient way to get around town.
everything was as advertised very good experience
It was great. We would recommend this to anyone visiting Savannah. We rate this five stars
Our guide was phenomenal! She was very knowledgable, witty and very personable. The tour covered everything we wanted to see! Very happy customer!