- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
Savannah is a beautiful city and this is the way to see it. Our tour guide Micki was excellent.
Great tour! Our guide was very knowledgable and friendly. We booked our tour online and the trolley picked us up at our hotel and took us to the Savannah City Hop-on Hop-Off office to exchange our vouchers for tickets. I would take this tour again!
Max did an excellent job!
Wonderful tour. Our tour guide was very informative and made the trip fun. I liked how we did the tour of the city first and then were able to hop on and off to visit places we saw along the way. Helped save a lot of time visiting the places we wanted to spend more time on. There are multiple companies in Savannah that do this tour. This one was the cheapest. All the trolleys hit the same areas within the city. Do yourself a favor and use this company, you will save a lot of money! Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Savannah area
Wonderful tour, the 1 1/2 hours flew by. Great driver!
We had an excellent and knowledgeable tour guide and enjoyed the tour very much.
Everything worked out fine,we are very pleased with the tour
loved it!!!! the only thing that I didn't like was the driver told the kids that to be quite.. they were just asking questions about the things they were seeing on the tour and they were not being loud
Better than I expected. We stayed at the Hampton InnHistoric and loved the pickup service throughout the day. Very knowledgeable drivers.
The tour was very informative great tour guide, and the all day free shuttle service provided when purchasing the tour was great. We were picked up and returned to our hotel's front door.