- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
Great deal through Viator on the Hop-on-Hop-off trolley 2 day pass. When reserved on Viator, they picked us up at our hotel to bring us to a central location to start the 90 minute tour. What I did not realize was that when you buy the 2 day pass, it includes the 90 minute tour, which must be done in the beginning. We arranged our schedule to accommodate this. The tour was very informative. The best thing about the tour operator is that you can call them and they will pick you up within 15 minutes at any one of their stops, and bring you to another one. The times we called them, it was more like 5 to 10 minutes. In other cities, I have waited up to 30 minutes at a stop for a bus to arrive, so this is a real plus. Also, on one occasion, which was a cold and windy day, we flagged down a bus, so really perfect. Savannah is a very walk-able city, so the need for a hop-on-hop-off is not really as great, but it was absolutely worth the $20.33 we paid for the tour and 2 day pass through Viator.
Nora, our guide was fantastic!! She made this tour.