Book and travel by December 31, 2013 and receive a 2-day ticket for the price of 1 day - BOOK NOW!
- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
We road the hop on hop off thru the first tour. It was very informative. Then everywhere we went in Savannah, we just had to wait at a bus stop, or call them, and we had a ride within ten minutes. Sometimes they took us straight to our hotel! It was like having your own personal driver. It's the only way to do!
Very interesting tour- lots of information! We loved our driver Michelle- she is a "bomb" of joy !