Book and travel by December 31, 2013 and receive a 2-day ticket for the price of 1 day - BOOK NOW!
- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
This tour is an excellent value. It’s an easy walk from local area hotels to the tour’s starting point, at 215 West Boundary Street, right next to the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) Boundary Village Campus. Oglethorpe Tours operates this tour service and they run blue buses. There are other trolley tour companies that run buses with different colors. Our guide was knowledgeable and informative and all the tour company’s employees very courteous. For the first time visitor to Savannah this is a must take tour.
We road the hop on hop off thru the first tour. It was very informative. Then everywhere we went in Savannah, we just had to wait at a bus stop, or call them, and we had a ride within ten minutes. Sometimes they took us straight to our hotel! It was like having your own personal driver. It's the only way to do!