Book and travel by December 31, 2014 and receive a 2-day ticket for the price of 1 day - BOOK NOW!
- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
Convenient way to get info on all the highlights and history of the city, then the ability to go back to the ones we were interested in.
This tour was excellent and cheaper than the other two trolley compNy tours. We had a good overview tour of the area and then we went on and off whenever we wanted. We never waited more than 10 minutes for a bu. we got on our cell phone and called for the bus. We took the two day tour and it was great.