Book and travel by December 31, 2014 and receive a 2-day ticket for the price of 1 day - BOOK NOW!
- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
This was an excellent tour! It gave us historical information as well as an overview of the area so we could decide what we wanted to explore. We got the two day ticket so we could enjoy the on/off privileges if we didn't feel like walking. I'd recommend this tour to anyone that would like a short history lesson of Savannah and the ability to use the trolley for transportation around the historical area.
We enjoyed this tour. The guide was very interesting and added a lot to the value of the tour. I would definitely recommend this to anyone coming to Savannah.