- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
The Trolley driver was very entertaining and informative. Convenient way to get around town.
everything was as advertised very good experience
It was great. We would recommend this to anyone visiting Savannah. We rate this five stars
Our guide was phenomenal! She was very knowledgable, witty and very personable. The tour covered everything we wanted to see! Very happy customer!
Great driver/tour guide. Wonderful way to get to know Savannah before starting to wander around on your own.
The employees were very helpful and kind, we really enjoyed the tour.
I really enjoyed the tour it gave me a chance to see some of the old south. The food was very good I highly recommend to other to visit the city
Excellent way to see the City and learn the history. Our tour guide was wonderful and told us lots of things about the City that we did not realize! Great value for the money.
Excellent tour and value. I would definitely do this again.
What a great way to see the city! They explained the process of the hop on hop off well. The tour guide shared lots of great information about the city that we didn't get on a self-guided foot tour.