- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
We had an excellent and knowledgeable tour guide and enjoyed the tour very much.
Everything worked out fine,we are very pleased with the tour
loved it!!!! the only thing that I didn't like was the driver told the kids that to be quite.. they were just asking questions about the things they were seeing on the tour and they were not being loud
Better than I expected. We stayed at the Hampton InnHistoric and loved the pickup service throughout the day. Very knowledgeable drivers.
The tour was very informative great tour guide, and the all day free shuttle service provided when purchasing the tour was great. We were picked up and returned to our hotel's front door.
Our tour was excellent ! The driver was able to offer us so much information about the city, much more than we anticipated. Service was timely and accurate. We were able to stop off at a place we really wanted to see, then call for a pickup when we were ready to return to the main office. All in all, it was a real value and worth the effort.
to Savannah, I highly recommend you take this tour at the beginning of your trip. They are so infomative about the city and then you can go to the places you want after.
This tour was amazing!