- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
I gave the tour 5 stars because our tour guide was excellent, informative, and helpful. I will say that if you plan on using it as a hop-on-hop off shuttle, it is done in a unique way that doesn't always work. There are marked stops, so when you get to a stop you may see a trolley, or you can call the dispatcher and they will send a shuttle to take you where you want to go. It is great if you don't mind waiting 20-30 minutes for the shuttle to pick you up. Truly, Savannah is very walkable so you may not need the shuttle. I am completely pleased that I purchased my ticket because the tour was great and you are given free parking at their facility for the whole day.
The tour was fabulous! Robin, our driver was extremely knowledgeable and I found the customer service wonderful. Highly recommend it to any visitor!