Book and travel by December 31, 2014 and receive a 2-day ticket for the price of 1 day - BOOK NOW!
- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Savannah
- Tour the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street, City Market and more
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop while learning about the history and culture of Savannah from your friendly onboard guide
- Hop off at 15 convenient stops to shop, dine and explore at your leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This Savannah hop-on hop-off tour gives you flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore at your own pace. You can use your first day to take notes and plan out the places you want to visit, and spend the second day experiencing your favorite sights in depth.
What You Can Expect
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
This trolley tour was very informative and fun. It gave a great overview of the city and a chance to revisit those parts of Savannah that interested you.
We loved our tour. It was just the right length. The driver was very knowledgeable and didn't mind our questions. The hop-on hop-off part didn't begin until the initial 90 minute tour was over. We didn't understand that ahead of time. It worked out okay in the end, but we had lunch later than expected. Our interest in Savannah was so piqued, we downloaded "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" to listen to on our drive home. Now we want to go back!