- Food walking tour of Savannah including history, culture and tastings
- Learn about Savannah's turbulent history, elegant architecture and unique culture from your local guide
- Visit seven local eateries and specialty food shops to sample foods such as shrimp and grits, pimento cheese and sticky toffee pudding
- Tastings add up to a full meal and are all included in the price of your tour
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people for a more interactive, personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Lots of fun and good food. Lisa, our guide, is very knowledgable and provided great insight into food and establishments.
Debra U USA
Was a great tour and our guide Lisa was very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Loved the spots she took us for our tastings
It was wonderful. Lots of history and good food. Learned a lot and had a great time. Food was outstanding and so was our tour guide Country. She was a lot of fun.
This was an excellent tour
Lisa was great fun with lots of information to share. Enjoyed the foods and made new friends.
Country was awesome! Would definitely do it again and recommend to those visiting Savannah
Country is the best.
Excellent tour! The tour was thoughtfully planned and flawlessly executed. Our guide, Brandon was humorous and knowledgeable. We walked to various restaurants and pubs while sampling their fare and learning the history of the area along the way. You could that each of the merchants valued the Viator tour group and put on their best presentation for our group.
The food tour was amazing! It was definitely one of the very best parts of our girl's weekend. Brandon was in charge of our tour and we were very impressed with his knowledge and making the tour fun. I highly recommend!
Country was a wonderful guide - very entertaining and knowledgable. All of the food was delicious and I especially enjoyed the variety of offerings. By the end of the first five courses, we were quite full! The salt and honey tastings were a delightful way to end the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour to a friend.