This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience.
- Food walking tour of Savannah including history, culture and tastings
- Learn about Savannah's turbulent history, elegant architecture and unique culture from your local guide
- Visit seven local eateries and specialty food shops to sample foods such as shrimp and grits, pimento cheese and sticky toffee pudding
- Tastings add up to a full meal and are all included in the price of your tour
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people for a more interactive, personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Along your route, visit seven different restaurants and food shops to sample a wide array of local specialties including shrimp and grits, oysters, Scotch pies, fried green tomatoes, She-crab soup, pimento cheese, sticky toffee pudding, cupcakes, one-of-a-kind honey, proper iced tea and artisanal salts. Establishments you visit may include Savannah Bee Company, Molly MacPherson's Scottish Pub, The Salt Table and Boar's Head Grill. A non-alcoholic beverage sampling is included, and you can bring along additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (own expense) if you wish.
You'll find your many food tastings add up to a fulfilling lunch. Though your walking tour travels almost 1.5 miles (2.4 km), the pace is not rushed and you'll have two rest breaks totaling 45 minutes. Your 3-hour culinary and cultural odyssey in Savannah concludes at the City Market, where you can discover more dining options. Or, use the map provided to you to retrace your steps and revisit favorite restaurants and shops from your tour.
Please advise of any allergies or other dietary restrictions in the special requirements section of the booking page
Our Savannah Culinary and Cultural walking tour was great. The guide was informative and kept us interested the whole time. Would recommend to anyone who has only a few hours in Savannah!
Very knowledgable guide. Tour had it all-fun, great food and we learned a lot. Well done!