- Savannah hop-on hop-off trolley and river cruise combo tour
- Explore the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street and Savannah City Market
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop or hop off at 15 stops to explore at your own pace
- Relax on a narrated 1-hour sightseeing cruise along the Savannah River
- Take a look through the rich history at Isaiah Davenport House Museum when you upgrade your tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Unlike most hop-on hop-off tours, this starts with a comprehensive non-stop loop so you can get acquainted with the area first. Afterwards, you'll have unlimited hop-on hop-off abilities to explore at your own pace.
What You Can Expect
You can choose to upgrade your tours to include two full days of hop-on hop-off privileges, letting you explore more of the city or you can include the Isaiah Davenport House Museum which allows you to see many of the recent efforts by the Historic Savannah Foundation, as well as explore the Federal-era.
- 215 West Boundary Street
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center (301 Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd)
Booked the 2 day hop on-hop off tour with river boat cruise. Great way to see everything and learn the history of Savannah!
The tour company picked us up and dropped us off at our condo, the first and second day! It was a very informative trolley tour. The River Cruise was very interesting and informative about the harbor, the river, the city and their inter-twinned workings.
Both of these tours were wonderful! The River Cruise captain was very knowledgeable and fun to listen to while crusing. The bus tour guide was Max and he was great because he knew all the history and some good stories too. I cannot say enough good things about Oglethorpe. Larry greeted us and was the sweetest guy. He gave us really good information about making sure we took the River Boat cruise first because of the time constraints since we did not know it only was available at 2 pm that day. He called for a free shuttle for us and he told us if we ran out of time and did not get to do the Hop on Hop off Trolley tour that day to come back and see Joey who would take care of us. I felt so welcomed and Larry was so kind and sincere- the best customer service ever!
River tour fascinating. Hop-on Hop-off tour group was professional, helpful and guide was knowledgeable. Viator booked us for a river cruise on a day they weren't running - so we had to do lots of re-negotiating travel stay, etc. but the company was very good.
This tour was amazing!
An excellent and informative way to learn about this historic city.
This tour was amazing!
The entire experience was a positive one. I would recommend this trip to everyone.
It more than met my expectations. Our guide was in tune with the subject matter. Shared many "fun" facts. Was entertaining too. Have recommended your tours to several people.
We really enjoyed the insight that the Trolley driver had into the city. We could have just driven around ourselves but we would have missed out on all the tidbits that we learned. The River Cruise was also insightful. Please do not expect to be touring the canals in Venice but the Savannah River history from the Boat Captain's perspective was an added benefit.