- Savannah hop-on hop-off trolley and river cruise combo tour
- Explore the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street and Savannah City Market
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop or hop off at 15 stops to explore at your own pace
- Relax on a narrated 1-hour sightseeing cruise along the Savannah River
- Take a look through the rich history at Isaiah Davenport House Museum when you upgrade your tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Unlike most hop-on hop-off tours, this starts with a comprehensive non-stop loop so you can get acquainted with the area first. Afterwards, you'll have unlimited hop-on hop-off abilities to explore at your own pace.
What You Can Expect
You can choose to upgrade your tours to include two full days of hop-on hop-off privileges, letting you explore more of the city or you can include the Isaiah Davenport House Museum which allows you to see many of the recent efforts by the Historic Savannah Foundation, as well as explore the Federal-era.
- 215 West Boundary Street
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center (301 Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd)
The entire experience was a positive one. I would recommend this trip to everyone.
It more than met my expectations. Our guide was in tune with the subject matter. Shared many "fun" facts. Was entertaining too. Have recommended your tours to several people.