Explore Savannah by land and water during this combination tour. See the sights at your own pace during a Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour, which allows you customize your own itinerary to pick and choose Savannah's landmarks and highlights that interest you the most. Spend the 1.5-hour loop enjoying engaging commentary from an expert local guide while on board the trolley, or hop off at any of the fifteen stops. Then take a Savannah River cruise, admiring the sights while learning about the Savannah River's history. Upgrade your tour to include the Massie Heritage Center, which is the only remaining building of Georgia's original chartered school system.
- Savannah hop-on hop-off trolley and river cruise combo tour
- Explore the Savannah Historic District, Victorian District, River Street and Savannah City Market
- Enjoy the full 1.5-hour loop or hop off at 15 stops to explore at your own pace
- Relax on a narrated 1-hour sightseeing cruise along the Savannah River
- Take a look through the rich history at Isaiah Davenport House Museum when you upgrade your tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Unlike most hop-on hop-off tours, this starts with a comprehensive non-stop loop so you can get acquainted with the area first. Afterwards, you'll have unlimited hop-on hop-off abilities to explore at your own pace.
What You Can Expect
Sit back and relax on the full 1.5-hour loop through the Savannah Historic District, the Victorian District, River Street and Savannah City Market, and then hop off at 15 convenient stops around the city to explore by foot at your leisure. As you drive through the town's stately mansions and hanging Spanish moss, experience the magic that was the inspiration for John Berendt's novel 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil'. Learn the history, legend and lore which has shaped Savannah into a place known both as one of the most romantic and most haunted cities in America. Discount admission tickets for several attractions are available on board.
- 215 West Boundary Street
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center (301 Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd)