- 1.5-hour walking tour of Savannah
- Explore the Savannah Historic District, one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US
- Visit historic sites, churches and beautiful squares such as Reynolds Square
- Learn about the city’s fascinating colonial history from your guide
- Hear stories about Savannah’s role in the American Revolution and Civil War
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You'll be led through the city by a friendly, knowledgable local guide, a great asset for learning about Savannah's most popular and lesser-known sights, eateries and shopping destinations.
What You Can Expect
It worked out that our party of four were the only people on our tour so we were able to ask our guide
many questions and he customized parts of the tour to meet our interests. Our guide was very pleasant
and very well informed about past and present Savannah. I highly recommend this tour
It was fantastic! Our guide - sorry, forgot his name - was so knowledgeable he could have been a Savannah history teacher. The tour lasts 90 minutes and worth every minute you are on your feet. We covered several blocks and learned much. I highly recommend the walking tour to see things up close and personal.