- 1.5-hour walking tour of Savannah
- Explore the Savannah Historic District, one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US
- Visit historic sites, churches and beautiful squares such as Reynolds Square
- Learn about the city’s fascinating colonial history from your guide
- Hear stories about Savannah’s role in the American Revolution and Civil War
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You'll be led through the city by a friendly, knowledgable local guide, a great asset for learning about Savannah's most popular and lesser-known sights, eateries and shopping destinations.
What You Can Expect
Phillip was an excellent guide. He was extremely well-informed, interesting, and incented me to learn even more about the beautiful and historic town of Savannah.
At first I didn't think this tour would work out--we wanted the general walking tour, and the other couple wanted the Civil War tour. But Phil, our excellent guide, combined the two, and it was great! Phil was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic.