- 1.5-hour walking tour of Savannah
- Explore the Savannah Historic District, one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US
- Visit historic sites, churches and beautiful squares such as Reynolds Square
- Learn about the city’s fascinating colonial history from your guide
- Hear stories about Savannah’s role in the American Revolution and Civil War
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You'll be led through the city by a friendly, knowledgable local guide, a great asset for learning about Savannah's most popular and lesser-known sights, eateries and shopping destinations.
What You Can Expect
Wonderful tour!!!!!! Mike, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and interesting in his description of Histortic Savannah.
I highly recommend this tour.
our guide was Mike , He was fantastic. There was another couple who had signed up for a Cival War walk so he combined our overview with their tour. since the civil war is a major part of Savannah's history I was not unhappy about that. We lucked out with a smaller tour and he had us rest a couple of times along the way and was very good about answering questions. I highly reccomend this tour for the first day of your trip to give you a good overview.