- Guided small-group tour of Bloedel Reserve and Bainbridge Island
- Visit the quaint downtown area of Winslow
- Opt for a guided tour of the Bloedel Reserve (included in price) or venture off on your own
- Marvel at more than a dozen habitats at Bloedel Reserve, including a Japanese garden, bird refuge and a moss garden
- Enjoy stunning views of Seattle from Bainbridge Island
- Luxury minibus seats a maximum of 12 people
- Admission fee to Bloedel Reserve included in price
After a brief tour through the Winslow area, where you can do some shopping, you’ll begin the 15-minute trip across the island to Bloedel Reserve. At the reserve, you can either participate in the guided tour or take yourself on an individual tour.
The reserve is designed to impress. Several different environments make up the space, from the famous Japanese Garden all the way to the bird refuge. By the time you leave, you’ll have a full appreciation of the serenity of the reserve and the dedication that has been put into every inch of these 150 acres (60 hectares).
When you leave the reserve, you’ll be taken back to the ferry terminal where you are free to board your ferry or spend more time on the island.