- 1.5-hour guided tour of Seattle's Boeing factory
- See 747, 767, 777 and Dreamliner aircrafts being made!
- Explore Boeing factory, the largest building in the world
- Enjoy a fully guided factory tour, plus time to spend at the Future of Flight interpretive center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Once you arrive at the Boeing factory, you will be escorted on an informative and fun tour of the Boeing plant by Boeing representatives. You'll see where Boeing's 747, 767, 777 and Dreamliner aircraft are manufactured in the largest building in the world by volume.
On the Boeing flight line, you will see airplanes in various stages of flight test and manufacture for airline customers around the world. Also visit the new Future of Flight interpretive center to experience the marvel of commercial jet aviation and production.
The factory tour involves a walk of one-third of a mile, and some steep stairs.
The tour of the Boeing factory in Everett was informative, highly interesting, and a must for those interested in aircraft. Getting to look inside the facility where the wide bodied "jumbo" jets are made was very special, and well worth the half day trip
Brilliant tour all up. Jerry our driver was really good. Nice Mini Bus. The whole Viator process worked a treat - plenty of follow up emails to make sure everything was in place. Plenty of time at the Future of flight Museum. Very Happy.:D