- 5-hour Seattle brewery and Christmas lights tour
- Relax aboard a luxury vehicle and admire Seattle's dazzling Christmas lights
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of a local brewery and learn about the beer-making process
- Sample a variety of beers including lagers, ales and seasonal brews at 3 breweries
- All tastings, snacks, a souvenir pint glass and downtown Seattle hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
With your guide and small group, head to three local breweries, each with its own unique character. Take a behind-the-scenes tour of one brewery, where you’ll learn about the brewing process and hear stories about the beer makers. Then, relax in the tasting rooms and soak up the holiday atmosphere as you taste a variety of beers and enjoy yummy snacks.
Some breweries you might visit include Pike Brewing Company, Pyramid Brewery, Fremont Brewery, Elliot Bay Brewpub, Maritime Pacific Brewing Company or Schooner Exact Brewing Company.
In addition to lagers and ales, you’ll sample some seasonal holiday beers – distinctive brews aged in bourbon barrels throughout the year that tout the flavors of the season.
You’ll be driven back to your downtown Seattle hotel after your tour.
AMAZING tour. Our tour guide and driver were both amazing - very knowledgeable, super friendly, and extremely organized. We felt right at home from the minute we got on the bus and had a wonderful time - it turned out to be a great bday present for my sweetie. :)
Oh - fyi, they provide you with drinks, ride, and even munchies. No need to worry once you're on board.
Jeff the your guide was excellent and the "Two Beers" Brewery was the best of the 3.