- 5-hour Seattle brewery and Christmas lights tour
- Relax aboard a luxury Mercedes and admire Seattle's dazzling Christmas lights
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of a local brewery and learn about the beer-making process
- Sample a variety of beers including lagers, ales and seasonal brews at 3 breweries
- All tastings, snacks, a souvenir pint glass and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
With your guide and small group, head to three local breweries, each with its own unique character. Take a behind-the-scenes tour of one brewery, where you’ll learn about the brewing process and hear stories about the beer makers. Then, relax in the tasting rooms and soak up the holiday atmosphere as you taste a variety of beers and enjoy yummy snacks.
Some breweries you might visit include Pike Brewing Company, Pyramid Brewery, Fremont Brewery, Elliot Bay Brewpub, Maritime Pacific Brewing Company or Schooner Exact Brewing Company.
In addition to lagers and ales, you’ll sample some seasonal holiday beers – distinctive brews aged in bourbon barrels throughout the year that tout the flavors of the season.
You’ll be driven back to your Seattle hotel after your tour.