- 5-hour Seattle brewery and Christmas lights tour
- Relax aboard a luxury vehicle and admire Seattle's dazzling Christmas lights
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of a local brewery and learn about the beer-making process
- Sample a variety of beers including lagers, ales and seasonal brews at 3 breweries
- All tastings, snacks, and downtown Seattle hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
With your guide and small group, head to three local breweries, each with its own unique character. Take a behind-the-scenes tour of one brewery, where you’ll learn about the brewing process and hear stories about the beer makers. Then, relax in the tasting rooms and soak up the holiday atmosphere as you taste a variety of beers and enjoy yummy snacks.
Some breweries you might visit include:
- Schooner Exact Brewing Company - a small brewery in the SoDo industrial district that takes its Seattle roots seriously. The brewery is named after the vessel that carried the Denny party to Alki Point in late 1851. Despite its historical affiliations, Schooner isn't stuck in the past. Its inventive and flavorful beers include hop-forward IPAs, bold sours, and an aptly named Hoppy Holidays winter ale!
- Elliott Bay Brewpub - a neighborhood brewpub and brewery operating since 1997 and now home to 12 organically-certified beers! The brewery produces quite the variety of beers, including Pale Ales, IPAs, Belgians, Wheats, Stouts, Seasonals, and Cask Conditioned Beers. The brewery is also a leader in environmental stewardship, serving organic tea and coffee, composting food waste, recycling fry oil into biodiesel, and reusing spent grain from the brewing process as an ingredient in its hamburger buns!
- Two Beers Brewing Co. - garnering its name and philosophy from the motto that "life's more honest after two beers", Two Beers brews more than 20 selections to get you speaking the truth. The brewery has grown considerably from its humble 2007 beginnings in a 170 square-ft. space with just two burners. It now boasts a spacious tasting room called "The Woods", complete with shuffle board and taps like the Cold Brew Coffee Brown Ale and flagship EVO IPA.
- Big Al Brewing - a brewery located in White Center, in self-described suburban rec-room surroundings. Big Al's year-round Rat City Blonde is a defiant nod to the city's nickname, derived during World War II when the city was a Reserve Army Training Center and Restricted Alcohol Territory for servicemen.
You’ll be driven back to your downtown Seattle hotel after your tour.
AMAZING tour. Our tour guide and driver were both amazing - very knowledgeable, super friendly, and extremely organized. We felt right at home from the minute we got on the bus and had a wonderful time - it turned out to be a great bday present for my sweetie. :)
Oh - fyi, they provide you with drinks, ride, and even munchies. No need to worry once you're on board.
Jeff the your guide was excellent and the "Two Beers" Brewery was the best of the 3.
I personally would not do this trip again. The 1st brewery was more interested in watching and listening to a Seahawks game than a tour of their brewery the tv and radio were so loud you could hardly talk with anyone or hear anything about the brewery. The 2nd brewery took us upstairs to a rather dingy room, then invited us down stairs to judge an impromptu soup cook off, that was the highlight of that brewery. The 3rd brewery was nice, clean and we were offered an array of snacks along with beer tastings, I had tasted enough of the malt, ale strong beers, I opted for a root beer. We then rode around and looked at home decorations, not real impressive as we do a lot of decorating of our own home. At $104.00 per person this trip was definitely overpriced for what was given.