- Food tour of Seattle’s eclectic, diverse Capitol Hill neighborhood
- Take an easy walk to popular and off-the-beaten-path restaurants, cafes, bars and coffee houses
- Enjoy more than 15 food and drink tastings, which add up to a satisfying meal
- Savor cupcakes, shrimp n' grits, Korean-style tacos, frozen custard, a handcrafted daiquiri and more
- Go behind the scenes of a local bakery and visit a food truck featured on Good Morning America
- Hear entertaining stories about the history of Capitol Hill from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Capitol Hill is an eclectic neighborhood with a food scene that matches. Not only do you get to taste awesome food, but your tour guide is super informative about Capitol Hill's history and culture.
What You Can Expect
Next, walk to Capitol Cider, Seattle’s best cider house. Here, you'll enjoy the local Washington state cider paired with cider-braised sausage and a greens salad.
Please note, all tasting locations may change without notice.
Great food, very information and excellent guide!! I highly recommend this tour was a lot of food - my husband loved it!!!
It was great fun. Harriet was awesome and fun, the food was yummy!!!!! Only complaint was the starting point address was not clear. But, Harriet called us and found us. Very fun! We left in a food coma.
Food and drinks were great.
Our guide was very knowledgeable.
Only problem was trying to figure out the first meeting place. It wasn't
listed on the tickets. So we just went to first food place and found the guide.
All and all it was very nice and would recommend it to other people.
I have taken food tours all over the world and this was very good.
What a perfect start to our visit to Seattle. Our guide was outstanding and the foods were delicious! A real must do tour.
It was amazing! We had delicious food and a fun guide. Thanks Kyla for a great evening!
THE BEST TOUR IN SEATTLE,EXCELLENT GUIDE