- 2-hour walking tour of Seattle including tastings
- Indulge your sweet tooth with tastings at some of Seattle's best confectioners and chocolate makers
- Enjoy sampling hand-made chocolates and indulgent cakes
- Try Tom Douglas' famous Triple Coconut Cream Pie and Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- Take a leisurely stroll along the streets of Seattle as you learn about the city's gourmet past and present
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Some of the delicious treats you may sample on the Chocolate Walking Tour of Seattle include (subject to change):
- Gourmet popcorn flavors with chocolate, nuts and cocoa nibs
- Decadent chocolate truffles and caramels
- Mini cupcakes and chocolate enrobed brownies
- White chocolate raspberry cheesecake
- Hand-crafted chocolate cocktail
- Chocolate truffle cookies
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour - great variety of tastings, very educational without being dry and Kylie was a joy to tour with!
Our two guides were very informed and we had a great sampling of our favorite food and fruit - chocolate. I would recommend this as a must-see tour for finding places to enjoy learning more as well as purchasing wonderful chocolate confections.
Tour Guide was great very knowledgeable. Indi Chocolate was the best.
Great guide and she was fantastic
Lots of great chocolate and information on all kinds of chocolate
CJ was great. Very informative, entertaining, and delicious.
We really enjoyed this tour. All the chocolate was amazing. Each place we went was very hospitable. We learned new things, learned of new places. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and very personable. We would recommend this to anyone interested in learning a bit about Seattle.
I had lots of choices for my Saturday in Seattle (a co-worker lobbied hard for underground Seattle), but when I saw the word chocolate... Well who'd hike around a musty underground city when they could wander around in the sunshine eating chocolate? I had a great time. Downtown Seattle is so easily navigable that I had no trouble meeting up with the group. The the group was just the right size to keep organized and moving. The vendors who met with us were informative and professional. Their businesses were obviously well maintained. Their products were amazing. When I revisited several of the shops after the tour, everyone I spoke to was friendly and helpful. (Thanks for the tour map!). You might want to consider arming your guides with tasers. Those Pike Place tourists got mightly testy when we denied them our cheesecake and huddled up around our girl to protect her. Okay, we were protecting our cheesecake, but still... She, however handled the whole thing with aplomb and a smile. And speaking of our guide, Katie? I think, sorry, terrible about names was a lot of fun and full of information.
Amy was great, as was the tour. Was a great way to find a few places that we would not otherwise have known about.
Really fun and we actually learned alot - and I finally found out how much chocolate it took for me to overdose!!
This was an excellent tour. The chocolate was so good and a varity to try. Cakes, cookies, brownies, ice cream, candy, popcorn, and drinks. Fun two hours!!