- Pike Place Market - Food and Cultural Walking Tour
- Food tours Seattle - experience some of the city's favorite market spots
- Eat an array of deliciously famous foods most celebrated culinary landmark - Pike Place Market
- Personal audio devices allow you to hear crystal clear sound from your tour guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The fantastic guide gives you way more than just a food tour, and you don't have to wait in line when tasting some of Seattle's best food!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Best Clam ChowderPhoto by: Mike J
- view of downtown from the westPhoto by: Zoey G
- Senior Garden PigPhoto by: Zoey G
- Pike Place Food Cultural ...Photo by: Velver G
- Tasting TourPhoto by: justajoy
- Pikes...Photo by: justajoy
- Exceeded my expectations. A ...Photo by: Catering Diva
- Walking aroundPhoto by: Martha H
- BakeryPhoto by: Martha H
What You Can Expect
The market also features one of the largest craft markets in the country, featuring all locally made, handcrafted goods. There are over 225 small, independent businesses and a diverse selection of restaurants here.
Also included on this tour is a repeat visitor card, good for a 10% discount at all of the locations where you will have tastings, valid for up to 1 week after the tour. And because it can get rather loud, personal audio devices are provided so you can hear the guide clearly.
The Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour includes delicious tastings from (subject to change without notice):
- Alderwood smoked salmon
- Fresh seasonal produce
- Locally-roasted coffee
- Cherry-inspired treats
- Tom Douglas' crab cakes
- Russian piroshky pastries
- Artisan handmade cheeses
- Nation's best clam chowder
- Hot old-fashioned doughnuts
- And other tasty surprises!
The tour generally includes 9 or 10 tasting stops. The amount of food tasted on the tour is equivalent to a light lunch.
This tour was amazing!!!
This tour was a lot of fun. The places we visited were great. We visited a few of them again the next day. Go hungry - do not eat a lighr meal before the tour. Highly recommended.
We and #39;ve been to the market many times over the years, but learned a lot about the history and the producers. Our guide Judson, was well organized and did a great job of keeping 16 people moving but having time to enjoy some really great tastings.
This tour is worth the time! Our guide Judson, was entertaining and enthusiastic. He really seemed to care about the history and culture he was telling us about. And the food - wow! We would not have thought to try these places on our own otherwise.
Excellent tour-fun and informative!
This tour was amazing!
It was extremely informative and enjoyable. Carla, our guide, was very personable, knowledgeable and pleasant. She was very attendant to the participants and made sure all were engaged. I would certainly recommend this tour to all foodies. And, all the tastings were delicious.
Worth the tasting and intro to the market history
Couldn't have asked for a better inaugural experience in Seattle's landmark foodie destination. The tour was well organized, well paced and our tour guide Katya was knowledgeable, energetic and made everyone feel comfortable.
Thank you, Katya, for an exceptional tour! Highly recommend!
The food was fabulous and large portions. Our tour guide knew her information well and was fun. We would highly recommend this tour and your company again.