- 3-hour walking tour of Seattle including tastings
- Get a taste of a variety of Seattle restaurants
- Try renowned chef Tom Douglas's "serious" artisan pizza
- Local Washington wine and beer paired with gourmet dishes
- Leisurely pace with regular sit-down stops
- Ideal for food and history lovers
Some of the food you may sample includes (subject to seasonal change):
- Washington wine and craft beers
- Chef Kerry Sear's gourmet mini-burgers
- Renowned chef Tom Douglas's "serious" artisan pizza
- Truffle-oil infused potato & leek soup
- A seasonal, truffle-inspired dish
- Seafood and saffron risotto
- Seared duck cake and sangria
- Locally made artisan cheeses
- Spent-grain beer bread
- Homemade Italian gelato and sorbet ...and much more!
On the Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour you'll also learn about characters and vendors that give life to Pike Place Market and Seattle, all the while soaking up the rich and vibrant history of the city. You may even stumble upon some spots that the locals don't know about.
Reviewed by Mary B, April 2013
The tour was FANTASTIC!!! Mark, our leader, carried us through seven (was it eight?) amazing locations in three ABSOLUTELY PACKED hours! I truly have bored all my friends with talking about it; it was amazing. I only wish we could have done it the day we arrived, instead of the day before we left, so we could go back and try all those spots again. It was THAT GOOD. Mark was terrific, and the folks we talked to at each of our stops were warm, interesting, inviting, and seemed glad to see us. And the food! Oh, the food. And the wine! AND THE BEER!! (I'm a beer girl, for sure.)
Truly it was just amazing and ... well. I'll send anybody your way I can manage, and will try your tours in other towns when I have the chance -- although they'll all be a disappointment compared to Mark.
Reviewed by Anita N, January 2013
This was an amazing tour! We started at a cute cupcake shop and everything was delightful and delicious from that moment on! The tour winds its way through the scenic streets of Seattle with an abundance of sights and shops. All the food we tasted was delicious and we were full afterwards too.