- Christmas tour from Seattle to Leavenworth for the annual Christmas Lighting Festival
- Travel to an authentic Bavarian village nestled in the Cascade Mountains
- Soak up the old-world charm as you browse shops, enjoy live entertainment, and savor German food and beer
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the snow (at own expense)
- Enjoy a dazzling Christmas lights ceremony at dusk
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
The Viator tours I've taken in Las Vegas or Seattle have always been a great experience. Since the town of Leavenworth only has its Tree Lighting on three Saturday's in December, I was worried that the trips would sell out, but luckily it didn't, and having a small minibus made it easier for our driver, Joe, to navigate the passes vs. the large full-size tour buses. There was more than enough time to tour the city and take a sleigh ride, have lunch, and shop. Highly recommended when the weather conditions (ie, snowy/icy roads) can be a challenge for anyone. Lots of rest stops along the way for breaks and food.