- Full-day Mt Rainier tour from Seattle
- Discover old-growth forests, wildflower meadows and thundering waterfalls
- Time to explore Mt Rainier at your own pace
- Travel in a comfortable 24-passenger mini coach
- Professional and informative driver/guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in selected Seattle areas
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Mount Rainer National ParkPhoto by: Stacey M
- Mt. Rainier May 2013Photo by: Yasmi G
- Getting to ParadisePhoto by: loretta.noriega
- Mount RainierPhoto by: loretta.noriega
- Reflection of Mt RainerPhoto by: Kathy B
USA, 08 2009
- Mirror LakePhoto by: glorimar c
- My sisters with Rick, our ...Photo by: glorimar c
- Mt RanierPhoto by: REBECCA G
- Mt Rainier in the fallPhoto by: Adrienn F
- Beautiful view of mountainsPhoto by: Jessica F
- WildflowersPhoto by: Harriet C
- Mt. RainierPhoto by: Harriet C
- Christine FallsPhoto by: Stacey S
- Mount Rainier June 2015Photo by: Stacey S
- Perfect picture of a perfect ...Photo by: MinnieMouse
USA, 10 2014
- colours of autumnPhoto by: Ekaterina M
- .Photo by: Ekaterina M
- Silver FallsPhoto by: megan o
- Hiking toward Myrtle FallsPhoto by: Emily M
- Mount RainierPhoto by: terrylou
What You Can Expect
Your tour begins with a comfortable, scenic bus ride. Stop at the visitor’s center before continuing to Mount Rainier National Park. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the world-renowned Whittaker School of Mountaineering, where a 30-minute slide show will take you on a visual journey to the summit, presented by a professional Mt Rainier guide.
On your way to Paradise, the mountain’s visitor’s center famous for its magnificent views, linger at several lookout points and gaze at the awe-inspiring scenery and natural wonders. Admire crashing waterfalls, diverse plant life and the picturesque snowcapped summit. In the late afternoon, follow a different route back to Seattle and take in even more fantastic Pacific Northwest scenery.
This was a fabulous tour and our tour guide, Mark, was awesome. It also helped that we had a great weather day as well so the views were spectacular.
The tour guide help make the trip a rich experience. Very knowledgeable of the area. I wish I would have tipped him. Didn't know this was a choice. Great trip!!!
Fantastic views and driver's insights.
Awesome tour guide, beautiful scenery, amazing trip!!
We had such a wonderful time!! If you're visiting Seattle, you gotta take this tour!
A wonderful tour! I very much enjoyed my day at Mt. Rainier. Our tour guide Rick was fantastic! He was knowledgeable and fun. There is a value in not needing to rent a car and having a tour guide take you to the best spots. This tour was the highlight of my first trip to Seattle.
Great guide and very informative. Had to wait a bit for ideal weather to view the mountain, but eventually saw it. Beautiful out there.
They day we went to Mt. Rainier was gorgeous!! Charles was very knowledgeable about the area and was great at pointing out areas of interest, etc. We had enough time to enjoy each stop and, in fact, were able to work in a couple extra stops along the way. I loved seeing all the waterfalls!! While there is some walking to be done, it's not too strenuous. I highly recommend this trip. Although the weather can't be guaranteed, it is well worth the trip to this beautiful area.
Excellent tour. Guide was very good and very informative and funny
Guide was friendly, excellent and very knowledgeable.
We had a great day on our trip to Mt. Rainier. Everything was timed perfectly, enough stops and just the right amount of time at the stops. We were lucky to have perfect clear weather and really enjoyed hicking when we got to Paradise.