- Full-day Mt Rainier tour from Seattle
- Discover old-growth forests, wildflower meadows and thundering waterfalls
- Time to explore Mt Rainier at your own pace
- Travel in a comfortable 24-passenger mini coach
- Professional and informative driver/guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in selected Seattle areas
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Mount Rainer National ParkPhoto by: Stacey M
- Mt. Rainier May 2013Photo by: Yasmi G
- Getting to ParadisePhoto by: loretta.noriega
- Mount RainierPhoto by: loretta.noriega
- Reflection of Mt RainerPhoto by: Kathy B
USA, 08 2009
- Me and Mt RainierPhoto by: fabio i
- Mirror LakePhoto by: glorimar c
- My sisters with Rick, our ...Photo by: glorimar c
- Mt RanierPhoto by: REBECCA G
- Mt Rainier in the fallPhoto by: Adrienn F
- Beautiful view of mountainsPhoto by: Jessica F
- WildflowersPhoto by: Harriet C
- Mt. RainierPhoto by: Harriet C
- Christine FallsPhoto by: Stacey S
- Mount Rainier June 2015Photo by: Stacey S
- Perfect picture of a perfect ...Photo by: MinnieMouse
USA, 10 2014
- colours of autumnPhoto by: Ekaterina M
- .Photo by: Ekaterina M
- Silver FallsPhoto by: megan o
- Hiking toward Myrtle FallsPhoto by: Emily M
What You Can Expect
Chris from Tours Northwest was the best guide we could ask for.
Absolutely stunning day spent in the mountains!
What a trip!!!!! We loved every minute!!
Driver was the best!!!!
This trip is a must!!!
Very beautiful place, the guide was excelent. Had a lot of fun
This is a fantastic tour! One day away from civilization and experience the magic of nature. Our guide Brian is very nice, warm-hearted, informative, full of sense of humor. His guiding makes this trip even more attractive! Fully recommended!
The weather was perfectly clear and hot and Chris, our guide was thoughtful, engaging, funny and full of lot of great information . He was an excellent driver, a good story teller , very informative , and a good performer who kept a long, hot day comfortable. The stop at a good grocery store to buy a bag lunch was brilliant and the ice cream stop near the end was very welcome. And The Mountain cooperated all day. Rainier was ever before us it all of its snow covered glory. A five star experience. Thank you
Our tour guide, Lucinda, was excellent! She took us to all the perfect picturesque spots. She was very knowledgeable and made it her mission to ensure we would get a good picture of the summit. We would definitely seek her out if we were to do another tour.
This tour was amazing!
Great trip to take if you have the time. I was picked up at 7:30 at my hotel and dropped off at 5:00pm...perfect timing to meet friends for dinner while they were at work. I wish we could have had more time to see the mountain, but it was cloudy and quite disappointing...no fault of Northwest Tours. Wesley made sure we stopped at as many lookout points as possible. I think it would be a good idea to let the passengers know about the main trail when we get to the top. I didn't realize it was there until it was too late. No biggie...it was snowing. Anyone planning on taking this trip other than July-September should plan on wearing warm clothes...I was frozen!
Great day out despite the weather.
The trip was great.Pick-up at the hotel was on time and the van was comfortable. Chris the tour guide was extremely knowledgeable .I would definitely recommend this tour.