- Mt Rainier day trip from Seattle
- Take a naturalist-led hike or snowshoe trek in Mt Rainier National Park
- Spot birds, elk, marmots and other wildlife as you explore wilderness trails
- Enjoy French-pressed Seattle coffee with pastries and snacks
- Feast on a picnic-style lunch of organic fare with wine and Pellegrino
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included (downtown Seattle hotels only)
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people provides a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This small-group tour offers ample opportunities for adventure, exploration and learning as you discover an ancient forest ecosystem surrounding the icy volcano of Mt Rainier.
What You Can Expect
After the 2-hour drive back to Seattle, your tour ends with downtown Seattle hotel drop-off.
- Meat, such as grilled salmon or chicken, a sandwich or a wrap (vegetarian option available)
- Grain salad, such as quinoa with roasted vegetables
- Green salad
- Local wine, Pellegrino mineral water and soda