- Private day trip from Seattle to Mt Rainier
- Take a scenic drive up 5,400 feet in elevation to the Paradise Jackson Visitor Center
- Enjoy views of evergreen forests, lakes, glaciers, meadows and waterfalls as you travel by van through the park
- Make stops along the way to spot wildlife, take photos and have a picnic lunch if you wish
- Your expert guide will teach you about the history of Mt Rainier National Park, the fifth-oldest in the nation
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
More than just a drive through the park, this private tour affords you the time and comfort to enjoy Mt Rainier at a relaxed pace and with a knowledgeable guide to make sure you don't miss a single photo op or interesting fact.
What You Can Expect
Don was an excellent tour guide who knew exactly what spots to take us to in order to get the maximum enjoyment from our tour. Don was quite knowledgable and friendly and made the whole day an experience we will not soon forget. Well worth the price to get a private tour as we did not have to stop at eveyone's hotel and did not have to go with the public tour timeline.
Our tour to Mt. Ranier was so awesome. The tour guide I think his name was Joe, an older gentleman that was very kind and informative was great!! Thanks so much for such a wonderful experience! We are looking forward to doing this again, only this time, maybe we can get further up the mountain.
This was the first tour of our holiday in the USA and Canada June 2014. It certainly was one of the best. Our tour guide John King picked us up from our hotel on time. He was very informative and knowledgeable about the area. Mt Rainier National park was excellent! our guide made it better. He was funny, witty and kept us engaged throughout the trip. We learned a lot about the great Mt Rainier and were fascinated with it's facts.
i would highly recommend this tour.