- Private customizable sightseeing tour of Seattle
- Visit your choice of top Seattle attractions including Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and the Ballard Locks
- Whiz up the Space Needle to enjoy sweeping views of Mt Rainier, Puget Sound and the city skyline
- Soak up the bustling Northwestern atmosphere of neighborhoods such as Belltown, Chinatown and Queen Anne Hill
- Visit local art galleries and grab coffee at the original Starbucks (own expense)
- Your expert local guide helps tailor the tour to your tastes and provides commentary on local history, culture and architecture
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Taking a customizable private tour means you get to spend more time at the places you're interested in. See the best of Seattle in one day while enjoying personalized service!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Other possible stops include Fisherman's Terminal, the Elliot Bay Waterfront, Safeco Stadium, Qwest Field and Olympic Sculpture Park before heading back to your hotel. By the end of the day, you’ll know Seattle like a native—its history, its legends, its many fascinating sights and all the best places for food, shopping and entertainment!
Don picked us up at our hotel with a comfortable Ford Van. He had spent his whole life in Seattle so he was able to share his knowledge and history of the many neighborhoods we visited. We loved our break at the chocolate factory, especially the sampling, which was encouraged. We were even able to stop at the ballet school where our friends grandson had come for advanced training. At the end of a great morning Don dropped us off for lunch at one of his favorite spots within easy walking distance of our hotel. We were so comfortable with the city after our tour that we ventured out in the afternoon to the Chihouly Garden and Exhibit fabulous under the Space Needle and took the monorail to near Pike Place for dinner at Etta's before ending our beautiful day in Seattle. Thank you Don for a great tour experience, Eileen, Bob, Marcia and Jack
It was wonderful. Our tour guide was the best and took us to see the best in Seattle.
Good tour of the city. The vehicle was pretty rough riding though and uncomfortable.
$58.00 Save $5.80