- Ultimate Seattle combo tour
- Get oriented with Seattle on a 3-hour city tour of major attractions and neighborhoods
- See Pioneer Square, Ballard Locks and the Space Needle, and stop for a panoramic photo op of the skyline and Puget Sound
- Enjoy 1.5 hours at Pike Place Market to wander around at your leisure
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Boeing factory to watch planes like 747s and Dreamliners being assembled
- Design your own plane and ride in a flight simulator at the Future of Flight Aviation Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This package combines the best Seattle has to offer with a morning city tour, a stop at Pike Place Market and a Boeing Factory tour to finish out the day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Seattle waterfront
- Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Safeco and Qwest stadiums
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Fremont neighborhood and Fremont Troll
- Lake Union and Ship Canal
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Ballard Locks and salmon ladder
- Discovery Park
- Magnolia Bluff and its beautiful homes
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center
- Pike Place Market
- Views of Olympic Mountains, Cascade Mountains, Puget Sound and downtown Seattle
Excellent. Gerry did a great job. He is certainly a valued employee. Keep up the good work. Dennis Hoffacker NC
Glenda H Australia
Arthur S USA
Great tour from the van tour through the factory tour.
This was excellent...the tour guy was superb LOVED his job...I just wish everyone would have tipped him he deserved every penny....they should know better even if coming from another country...Loved that you went of your way to pick us up at our airport hotel!!!! Thank you....
My husband and I loved this tour. It was informative and entertaining. The guide was very knowledgeable and we never felt rushed.
I was thoroughly pleased with the tour. It was all I expected it to be.
The City Tour brought us to experience different towns and bridges and view points, with enough time to walk and take pictures. The Pike Place Market was very interesting, we bought the famous Rainier Cherries and the delicious lunch, and watched the fun fresh Fishes Market. The Boeing Factory was beyond our normal plane travel, it gave us the deeper appreciation of Plane Building Business, with so many pieces of parts and sophisticated technology. This 3 in 1 Tour summed up the Life and business of Seattle, and witnessed the ever expanding City.
Great trip, we learned so much about Seattle. We never would have seen half of what we saw on our own. The traffic in Seattle was so horrid, but we just relaxed and let the driver handle everything.
We loved this tour. Wesley the guide was a hoot, he made it special with his commentary and quirky sense of humour. We both feel in love with Seattle. It was a long day but worth it. The Boeing Factory tour was a revelation, would have loved to stay longer just to look at the beautiful aircraft!
Our tour guide Adam was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We covered a lot of ground, got a good overview and sense of Seattle, and the entire day was enjoyable and did not feel too long.