- Ultimate Seattle combo tour
- Get oriented with Seattle on a 3-hour city tour of major attractions and neighborhoods
- See Pioneer Square, Ballard Locks and the Space Needle, and stop for a panoramic photo op of the skyline and Puget Sound
- Enjoy 1.5 hours at Pike Place Market to wander around at your leisure
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Boeing factory to watch planes like 747s and Dreamliners being assembled
- Design your own plane and ride in a flight simulator at the Future of Flight Aviation Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This package combines the best Seattle has to offer with a morning city tour, a stop at Pike Place Market and a Boeing Factory tour to finish out the day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Seattle waterfront
- Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Safeco and Qwest stadiums
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Fremont neighborhood and Fremont Troll
- Lake Union and Ship Canal
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Ballard Locks and salmon ladder
- Discovery Park
- Magnolia Bluff and its beautiful homes
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center
- Pike Place Market
- Views of Olympic Mountains, Cascade Mountains, Puget Sound and downtown Seattle
On time. Excellent picnic lunch. Very knowledgeable guide
Awesome tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. We were picked up on time and everything ran to schedule. We saw so much in the one day and all at a friendly pace. The Boeing factory was just amazing to see and the city of Seattle is an awesome place. Would love to go back!!!
Morning city tour was very good, we got to see many parts of city, parks, locks and houses. Lunch at Pike Place Market was good. Afternoon tour of Boeing assembly plant was fantastic.
Excellent guides, great tour.
Covered most of Seattle. Excellent drivers. Very informative.
Enjoyed the bus trip to the Factory and the tour was really interesting and enjoyable
The Tour director was excellent. Carol. She was very knowledgeable had a lot of extra information about Seattle and the Boeing Tour. Made a pleasant day . We did the 3 in 1 tour and a must to see the area adequately. If only a short stay in the city. A beautiful town with the water and mountain views surrounding and the on the edge beautiful Forests of Pines
Fantastic. The Boeing trip was terrific. We could never learned so much about Seattle on our own. The driver/guide was very knowledgeable and personable. Thanks for time well spent. VCO
Thoroughly enjoyable, the Boeing trip has to be the most impressive next to Johnson Space Centre. Excellent service from both Bus drivers. Pike market was great as well. A good day out