- Ultimate Seattle combo tour
- Get oriented with Seattle on a 3-hour city tour of major attractions and neighborhoods
- See Pioneer Square, Ballard Locks and the Space Needle, and stop for a panoramic photo op of the skyline and Puget Sound
- Enjoy 1.5 hours at Pike Place Market to wander around at your leisure
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Boeing factory to watch planes like 747s and Dreamliners being assembled
- Design your own plane and ride in a flight simulator at the Future of Flight Aviation Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This package combines the best Seattle has to offer with a morning city tour, a stop at Pike Place Market and a Boeing Factory tour to finish out the day.
What You Can Expect
After hotel pickup, your Seattle combo experience starts with a sightseeing tour of the city’s top neighborhoods and attractions. You’ll see famous landmarks like the Space Needle and drive through popular neighborhoods like Chinatown and the International District. Sit back and relax on board your spacious mini-coach while your knowledgeable guide provides all kinds of fun facts and stories about Seattle’s rich history. You’ll cover an impressive 50 miles (80 km) of territory!
At some locations, you’ll stop and get off the mini-coach so you can take pictures and walk around a bit; these stops include historic Pioneer Square, the fascinating Ballard Locks (aka Hiram M Chittenden Locks) and a spot where you’ll have an amazing view of the Seattle skyline, waterfront and, if it’s a clear day, Mt Rainier.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of sights seen on the tour.
Pike Place Market (1.5 hours):
Your city tour ends at Pike Place Market, where you’ll be dropped off for free time to explore the market and have lunch at your leisure (own expense). One of the country’s oldest farmers markets, the multi-level Pike Place Market takes up 9 acres (3.5 hectares) of prime waterfront space in downtown Seattle. Watch the famous fish throwers just inside the main entrance; get lost in the winding maze of food stalls and shops; and have a bite to eat at one of the 30+ restaurants.
Boeing Factory Tour (4 hours):
After lunch, meet back up with your guide and board the mini-coach to head to the Boeing factory — about 25 miles (40 km) north of the city in the town of Everett — for your tour of the assembly plant and the Future of Flight Aviation Center. On the way, your guide will tell you a bit about the factory and can answer any questions you have.
When you arrive, a Boeing guide will take you on a behind-the-scenes tour of the plant, where you’ll see where Boeing airplanes — including the 747, 767 and 787 Dreamliner — are all manufactured in the largest building in the world. As you look down on the factory floor, you can witness the assembly of the jets, and then head down to the flight line to see the planes being painted with logos from all of the airlines around the globe that purchase Boeing aircraft. You may also see a Dreamlifter — a 747 cargo plane designed to carry the Dreamliner’s large parts to Everett for assembly.
You’ll also visit the Boeing theater to watch a time-lapse film of the complete production of a 777 plane, and then follow your guide to the Future of Flight Aviation Center to round out your total Boeing experience. Interactive exhibits allow you to design and test your own aircraft and fly your own plane in the exciting flight simulator.
Your tour ends with return to Seattle and hotel drop-off.
- Seattle waterfront
- Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Safeco and Qwest stadiums
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Fremont neighborhood and Fremont Troll
- Lake Union and Ship Canal
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Ballard Locks and salmon ladder
- Discovery Park
- Magnolia Bluff and its beautiful homes
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center
- Pike Place Market
- Views of Olympic Mountains, Cascade Mountains, Puget Sound and downtown Seattle