- 2.5-hour tour of Seattle’s local distillery industry
- Visit three unique, small-batch distilleries and meet the master distillers
- Sample more than 12 types of local spirits including vodka, gin and whiskey
- Sip a craft cocktail paired with artisanal snacks
- Learn some tricks of the trade and hear stories about the history of liquor production in Seattle
- Travel in style through Seattle’s scenic neighborhoods by luxury Mercedes-Benz
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Fun and informative. Great hostess and knowledgable distillers! An entertaining way to cocktail and see the city!
Fantastic!! Can't say anything more than we had a fantastic time!!
Excellent tour. Every Distillery had knowledgeable people to talk with. Guide was excellent.
Even for three ladies who don't drink too much, this was a great tour! I recommend that Viator change the pickup location though as we were somewhat misinformed; but the Craft Distillery Tour group waited while we hopped in a cab and made it to the correct location! Learned a lot about how the smaller distilleries work! It was a great addition to our girls weekend!!!