Enjoy a narrated cruise on Elliot Bay and Seattle Harbor, as well as spectacular views of the Seattle skyline and panoramic mountain ranges.
- Seattle Harbor Cruise
- Narrated cruise on Elliot Bay and Seattle Harbor
- Spectacular panoramic background of the majestic Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges
- First-hand look at one of the world's largest shipping terminals
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Dushyant and Bindu @ Quiwk ...Photo by: Dushyant M
- Seattle Harbor CruisePhoto by: Eulalie C
- Harbor CruisePhoto by: Eulalie C
- My wife-AshaPhoto by: Avantika P
- WA state ferryPhoto by: Kris R
- Chinese made cranesPhoto by: Kris R
- Seattle harbor viewPhoto by: Kris R
- Seattle Harbor CruisePhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
The cruise that started it all! Since 1949, millions of guests have experienced this unique cruise.
Learn about Seattle's historic waterfront on this live narrated cruise of Elliott Bay and the Seattle Harbor.
View the spectacular panoramic background of the majestic Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges, the unique city skyline and while enjoying a first-hand look at one of the world's largest shipping terminals.
This was a wonderful trip on Peuget Sound. The weather was a little foggy 12:15 tour, but you are in Seattle! The people that operate the tour were very friendly. You get a very nice insight into the Seattle area. The scenery in Seattle is beautiful. Definately should take this tour.
Great tour! Our tour guide was interesting and fun, the length was good, my 84 year old mother enjoyed it as well as my 16 year old.
Beautiful view of the city!!
Very enjoyable! Tour guide gave great commentary!
Great boat, lots of information about Seattle and the surrounding area, perfect of hospitality. Thank you!
A great way to discover Seattle! The guide was really knowledgeable and fun. She had all those interesting stories about every landmark that only a native from Seattle would know.
Very nice Cruz. Well explained history and scenic short crua
lived in the puget sound area for 30 years. Recently retired and with wife we are re-discovering many of the attractions/sites of the region that others travel great distances to see. Your cruise was just great..allot of info and sights packed into a brief hour. We are already planning others tours. Thanks...Joel Estey
The staff was friendly and we enjoyed the sites.